big problem (1 Viewer)

espo14

Banned
ok, say you misread the statement for part 3 and structured your essay around the destination being more important than the journey.
Would this be marked down drastically, or since you are actually discussing the statement by disagreeing with it, would you be fine.
thanks.

sylviem

dont stress im sure many people did that... it was hard to keep that sustained argument throughout thw whole thing i found i was very reptitive , but im guessing u'll only lose a mark or two just as long as your essay structure ,arguments, techniques and evidence were on the page , my guess is the markers will be good this year since its the first time for journeys , lets hope

sylviem

actually my eco teacher said someone once challenged a q like wat u did and wrote the opposit , he ended up giving them 20/20 , as long as u follow criteria it would b fine, but the worse case scenario is a one or max 2 mark penalty i kind of doubt they'll do tht

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
i dont think u'll b maked down bcuz u actually argued that the journey is more important that the destination. and it will show another side coz u disagreed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)