big mark questions (1 Viewer)

maatsby

left on the floor
HSC
N/A
hey it might be a little late to be asking this, but does anyone have a nice way to answer big mark questions?! in my trials this is where i lost marks. i mean, i kno all the relevant info and everything, i just often cant express it properly and i dont think ive ever got full marks for a 6, 7 or 8 mark Q. can someone help? is there a formula of sorts that u follow?

Paroissien

HSC
There isn't really any formula, just follow it through logically. Like with acid rain start with causes, then formation, then effects

maatsby

left on the floor
HSC
N/A
yeh.. i spose so. acid rain im ok at. its some of these other ones, like evaulate the potential of biomass as a replacement energy source etc that trip me up.

R

randhi

define Biomass, then give an example such as cellulose, how its made why its beneficial, the pros and cons of the example given and then last your assessment. thats what i would do but if i'm wrong then ur welcome to criticise

maatsby

left on the floor
HSC
N/A
nope that sounds pretty good.
thanks guys..

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
make sure with the qus like biomass and stuff, you have a stroong argument and draw a conclusion.

Paroissien

HSC
Yeah, and I'd say everyones conclusion will be the same, "it is not feasible at present"

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Not sure if this is ur prob at all, but know your verbs properly, ie Evaluate, analyse -- that's where i know my friend lost lots of marks, cos she knew her stuff but didn't know what they wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)