Big Day Out 2010 (1 Viewer)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
line-up is average, bar the horrors whose sideshow i will see in a heartbeat.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Muse, Powderfinger, Lilly Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, Grinspoon, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Against, Magic Dirt, Mastodon, Lisa Mitchell, The Horrors, Bluejuice, Calvin Harris, Kisschasy, The Decemberists, Tame Impala and Girl Talk

me like.
oh, thanks chris! i had no idea which artists i was stoked about from that list but luckily you've gone and bolded them all for me! cheers for that, buddy! :)

HSC
it's pretty good compared to the past couple of years, will try and get a ticket for sure

although sup 2007 lineup .. muse, peaches, lily allen, kasabian etc

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
BIG DAY OUT 2010:
Muse
Powderfinger
Lilly Allen
Eskimo Joe
Groove Armada
Grinspoon
The Mars Volta
Ladyhawke
Dizzee Rascal
Karnivool
Peaches
The Temper Trap
Kasabian
Midnight Juggernauts
Rise Against
Magic Dirt
Mastodon
Lisa Mitchell
The Horrors
Bluejuice
Calvin Harris
Kisschasy
The Decemberists
Tame Impala
Girl Talk
I am soo attending

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
wait is there a ballot system this year? the site doesn't say anything, but i can't remember if that normally pops up after they have sold out. someone halp

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Not as good as I would have hoped, Mastadon, Mars Volta, Rise Agains, The Temper Trap is all I really want to see. I wish Brand New were going, I'd so go then

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
wait is there a ballot system this year? the site doesn't say anything, but i can't remember if that normally pops up after they have sold out. someone halp
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the ballot system is used to determine the falls festival tickets, not BDO. You just buy the tickets on date of release or whatever

Sarebs

HSC
Do you have to be 18 to attend? Or is that Homebake?

And about how much to tickets cost? And when are they available?

Tossing up between this and some cricket... seeing as though I missed out on gf tickets :(

tanna

HSC
Pretty decent lineup - Muse and Decemberists especially! Hoping for a kick-ass second announcement :)

HSC
Not as good as I would have hoped, Mastadon, Mars Volta, Rise Agains, The Temper Trap is all I really want to see. I wish Brand New were going, I'd so go then
they were shit at bdo last year, jesse lacey was a pretentious cunt and they didn't play anything off their first two records except sic transit gloria

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the ballot system is used to determine the falls festival tickets, not BDO. You just buy the tickets on date of release or whatever
um. i have attended bdo for four years out of five and they have had the ballot for the last three years if i can recall. if not, two but i am pretty sure that i got tickets two years and not one

DumBumm

HSC
I think Ssoundwave is better. But if Blink 182 and Eminem are going, i'll go.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
they were shit at bdo last year, jesse lacey was a pretentious cunt and they didn't play anything off their first two records except sic transit gloria
lol i dont care i just want to see them once, before they split up :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)