• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Day Out 2007! (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
borndancer is official scraggy scum. the type you find on the bottom of everlast shoes at blacktown train station.

esquared

HSC
i would sex iggy.
perhaps.

rhcp and muse is such a grossss rumour.

if thats the shit that headlines mainstage i'm prayin' for the flaming lips to close the sideys again!

esquared

HSC
I think he looks fantastic for a 60 year old guy. Especially considering his early lifestyle.

He's a fantastic performer, stop being immature just because he isn't a young prettyboy anymore.

Living legend

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
esquared said:
I think he looks fantastic for a 60 year old guy. Especially considering his early lifestyle.

He's a fantastic performer, stop being immature just because he isn't a young prettyboy anymore.

Living legend

uhhh yeeeahh.
that sure is fantastic-looking.
i said i have nothing against his music.
but he is gross.

G

Gavvvvvin

Sif you wouldnt wanna have that sexy beast pumping away at ya.

arrested development
HSC
He's still got a better body than probably 90% of people who are 30 years younger than him. You can't deny it, the man is sexy. :eek:

However, my opinion holds little weight seeing as I also find Bob Geldolf super hot, and apparently this is not normal.
:(

esquared

HSC
i bet he'd be a fucking fantastic root.
he gets laid SO MUCH, im pretty sure.

Plus he's hit as hell and has a big cock (he's flopped it on stage before)

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah I'm sure hes a real big player down at the nursing home.

incubus_gurl

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
way to jump the gun- wait until a bit closer?/

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkey?

The rumour mill has to start churning though right? Otherwise there is no hype to get excited about.

incubus_gurl

HSC
Yes bring back Iggy!
The buzz currently surrounds Muse, RHCP, and Trivium. Which would be awesome. The music festivals are getting better and better in Australia. Thre is TOC, Homebake (Looks like Silverchair and The Vines will play that) BDO and The V Festival - which is the Virgin Mobile music festival from the U.K. No bands have been announced as yet but apparently it's going to huge and mainly aimed at the older demographic.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
incubus_gurl said:
Yes bring back Iggy!
The buzz currently surrounds Muse, RHCP, and Trivium. Which would be awesome. The music festivals are getting better and better in Australia. Thre is TOC, Homebake (Looks like Silverchair and The Vines will play that) BDO and The V Festival - which is the Virgin Mobile music festival from the U.K. No bands have been announced as yet but apparently it's going to huge and mainly aimed at the older demographic.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to see the vines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully i can get to homebake this year. last year i was in another country :rolleyes:

nahian

HSC
LOL it gets better or worse depending on taste mate
I personally feel its getting shitter since BDO is leaning towards more alternative rock, back in the old days all the heavy monsters would get a call

nwatts

HSC
Born Dancer said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to see the vines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully i can get to homebake this year. last year i was in another country :rolleyes:
I've heard they're really bad live. :eek: I have a few friends who've seen them (i'm quite sure it's the vines) and come back bitterly disappointed at their drunken antics resulting in shit play.

arrested development
HSC
nwatts said:
I've heard they're really bad live. :eek: I have a few friends who've seen them (i'm quite sure it's the vines) and come back bitterly disappointed at their drunken antics resulting in shit play.
yeah i've heard a few live recordings and they were shyyyttteee. like, craig is quite out of tune. :s

that said, however, i'd still love to see them play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)