Big Brother 3 - What the hell was that!? (1 Viewer)

Dexter

you cant stop her, she always dresses like that.
soon she will be wearing that weird mirror dress thing..
or was it coins? im pretty sure it was coins....

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
that was shit thats wat it was. ionly watched parts.. lol i was flicking in between that and always greener. the parts i saw were pretty gay. that jamie guy is pretty hot LOL same with the other one.

yeh i agree it was harsh do leave that guy in the seperate house.

Gretel was kinda nicely dressed/...ay?:confused:

hahah yes gretel dressed her age (or close to it) for once..i remember before she wore these gay tight tops that wouldn't have looked out of place on a 12 year old going to wonderland.

edit: haha well on the first night anyway..i havent watched it since then..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man, big brother is crap man, this is the crapiest big brother ever! all the people r soo LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, especially carlo (is that his name? the darn slut)

yeah the only interesting person is the skater dude and the phd chick...

but yeah. pretty crap.

Dexter

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
man, big brother is crap man, this is the crapiest big brother ever! all the people r soo LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, especially carlo (is that his name? the darn slut)

yeah the only interesting person is the skater dude and the phd chick...

but yeah. pretty crap.
wat about joanne and ben? they are not show offs or attention seekers... i mean joanne already has enough attention from the viewers, and she doesnt do much... well, she has the guys attnetion anyways :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah its only been a few days and already they annoy the crap outta me..

but i love the new house! love the bedrooms! i wouldnt mind a bed like that, with wood around and stuff...

muAHuahuahuHUHA

Dexter

fair enough..
i did some work for BB before..
well... sort of..
i made wallpapers for them...
for peoples computers...
it wasnt for BB more like the BB site :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
really?! woah man pretty kool stuff! mUhauhuAH what r ya? some graphic designer to something?

hmmm my bro is a graphic designer, he's working for ozzie tyres if u know what they are and he made the cards and the site... pretty groovy stuff!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
yeah, BB is looking pretty lame at the moment.
They've tried to make it different-and have gone too far! Even the designs of the house...it's too much!

And poor Ben! If that had've been me, I would've freaked out so badly. Especially on the first night when you're trying to figure out whats going on...he couldn't even find the toilet!
And telling those people that they wren't going on or whatever, just to give the viewers a bit of amusement...I think most people (myself included!) just see that as really annoying and time consuming way to get into it, and just a plain mean thing to do!

Dexter

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
really?! woah man pretty kool stuff! mUhauhuAH what r ya? some graphic designer to something?

hmmm my bro is a graphic designer, he's working for ozzie tyres if u know what they are and he made the cards and the site... pretty groovy stuff!
no not quite....
im note entirely sure, but they didnt give me anything for it
as i didnt ask, but they did like some of the stuff i did..
and quite a few people downloaded them, so i was happy
after that, i got into deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com
and i did stuff for them too.. here is a direct link to my account:

http://-dexter-.deviantart.com

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Here's a quote from gretel about her 'fantastic' fashion taste:

Q: Gretel, do you pick your own clothes or do you just have awesome fashion sense?
Gretel: Yeah! Thankyou...a tribe of people bring a million clothes for me to choose from.

she gets millions of clothes to choose from and she picks out those skanky-ho outfits:rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
se dressed really decent on the opening night... nice suit... LOL i was waiting for her to fall on her bumb again and break her umbrella!!

LOL ah wellz...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah she fell before on her bumb and broke her umbrella!
LOL
yeah it was last seasons and yeah, man it was funny!
mAHuahuHAA

Dexter

fair enough, but u know something i wouldnt mind... lol
joanne in the shower..... lol ;)

sorry, im a guy... wat do u expect?

Dexter

pffffff how about no!!!
dont replace fucking raymond!

more like my big fat greek life

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants

why dont they play it when shit shows like becker or fucking raymond are on??

jesus christ
i understand where ur coming from, big borther is a shit show and all, and it should go for an hour each night... BUT RAYMOND IS A GOOD SHOWW!!

please dont brag out the show infront of me man.. LOL i love that show!!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I like Everybody Loves Raymond too, but it is true though...Channel 10 just gets the same bunch of shows and just repeats them over and over and over...! Like Becker, and Everybody Loves Raymond, and the Simpsons! Channel 10 absolutely kills the Simpsons, there are like 200+ episodes of it and they just repeat the same 2 seasons or whatever. Liek does anyone remember that Simpsons episode where Bart and Homer get lost in the forest and Homer gets mistaken for Big Foot?! That has not been on for YEARS! :(

Dexter

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I like Everybody Loves Raymond too, but it is true though...Channel 10 just gets the same bunch of shows and just repeats them over and over and over...! Like Becker, and Everybody Loves Raymond, and the Simpsons! Channel 10 absolutely kills the Simpsons, there are like 200+ episodes of it and they just repeat the same 2 seasons or whatever. Liek does anyone remember that Simpsons episode where Bart and Homer get lost in the forest and Homer gets mistaken for Big Foot?! That has not been on for YEARS! :(
i think they keep repeating simpsons episodes coz they cant afford to buy the new series of the simpsons which i saw some of in america and it was totaly funny, but yeh, coz they buy shit shows like MY BIG FAT GREEK LIFE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)