Bibliography (1 Viewer)

louise_wanda

I know this is a bit of a Yr11 question, but I am just finishing up an assessment and cannot remember how to do a bibliography properly! I know there is a proper format, our teacher has told us a hundred times, but I can't remember what it is!

I think it might be something like

"Title" Author, Publisher, Year

but am not sure...NE help?

Petra
NSGHS

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
for a book?

author, date of publication, title (underlined), publisher, place of publication, pages used

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
aaand in alphabetical order....but i think thats assumed :p

bubblychic

it varies. different schools use different systems, but basically you need, author, title, publisher, place of publication, year and page numbers. dont forget you if you use encyclos or anything like that you also need to put volume numbers. and yeah they gotta b in alph ordr.

blam_babe

Damn
And I only learn this now????

I got penalise din my chem assess for not putting what audience the source is aimed at, but then again everyone lost marks coz we weren't told to do that :S

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
audience? hmm that would be if they ask for a specifically ANNOTATED bibliography i think

blam_babe

Yeah well my teacher isn't the clearest person in the world u could say and she didn't tell us to annotate it, so we didnt and then wen we got it back she told us that if we wanted full marks for it (why the hell are they allocating marks for a bibliogrpahy neway???) we should have said audience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)