Bi or Lesbian in Sydney (1 Viewer)

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
I'm thinking of starting up a group for gay/lebsian/bi ppl in sydney say inner city and west sydney in order to meet ppl, chat and help each other out. If anyone is interrsted i'd luv to here from u and if i ge enough responses of interest we can work out dates/times etc
Hace a good one guys!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If you go to sydney uni there's apparently two good clubs for you. I'm sure they wouldnt mind if you join even if you dont go to usyd:
Coming out club
Queer collective

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
pls we dont want any homophobes - u have the right to express yourself but pls do it somwhere else

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
If you go to sydney uni there's apparently two good clubs for you. I'm sure they wouldnt mind if you join even if you dont go to usyd:
Coming out club
Queer collective
Hey thanx for the info 1time - if u have anymore info on it or if anyone else does pls post it on the thread! Thanx

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think one of them have their own room where they hang at uni.
the queer space or something like that. apparently some straight people go too. Me, im too afraid to venture in. I am indeed homophobic, yet not as descriminatory as that other bloke.
You could email:
help@src.usyd.edu.au asking for details on these two societies, or alternativelly:
call union info 1800 013 201 during uni hours.

icebubble

HSC
hay thats such a good idea me comming from a small county town its like way hard to access ne thing like that and well here its not the done thing but hay life goes on cant wait to move to the city the let the fun begin

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gay clubs are riddled with STD's.

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
Like i said in a previous post - no prejudical or homophbic comments - all it does is show your immaturity!

m_isk

HSC
N/A
strangeone said:
Like i said in a previous post - no prejudical or homophbic comments - all it does is show your immaturity!
and who do you think YOU are o queer one. sorry, strangeone.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
strangeone said:
I'm thinking of starting up a group for gay/lebsian/bi ppl in sydney say inner city and west sydney in order to meet ppl, chat and help each other out. If anyone is interrsted i'd luv to here from u and if i ge enough responses of interest we can work out dates/times etc
Hace a good one guys!
Are u a alias of Spin spin?

And to that person saying homophobes are immature, some religions are against homos so dont have a bitch about the religion or they will bitch at u. Anyways arnt alot of homophobes actually gay, but hiding it or someshit.

Last edited:

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Okay so I'm hetrosexual, male and I don't actually go to ACU...

But I'm very open minded and would love to be part of such a lunch time discussion. I mightn't have a lot to contribute but I'm a great listener.

:)

I might be able to find some lesbian and bi chicks at Macquarie if that helps things along....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
golfstick said:
Okay so I'm hetrosexual, male and I don't actually go to ACU...

But I'm very open minded and would love to be part of such a lunch time discussion. I mightn't have a lot to contribute but I'm a great listener.

:)

I might be able to find some lesbian and bi chicks at Macquarie if that helps things along....
hahaha you just want to get laid.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, when you could always get henny penny.
haha where did u get htat avatar in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)