Bi and lesbian girls (1 Viewer)

HSC
strangeone said:
I think most same sex relationships start out with best firends pashing eachother - god knows thats how it started for me !
For a second, i thought you were Spin spin and I got excited.

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
with reference to the bi and lesbian subject

hey i was just thinkin bout this and wondered bout the impact it would hav on a single-sex school person.....specially if that guy was still confused bout his sexuality
....like there are these guys i no that go to a single sex school and are totally anti gay guys BUT (they dont know it and i do as he and i are gal and guy besties) one of the guys that they hang with is gay.....
...what does anyone think????

tempco

HSC
duh. expose the gay dude, and watch him be humiliated just because of what YOU did.

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
uh...xtras

uh... u couldn't pick him u'd nevr b able to hes like a blokes bloke(i no stereotypical but....meh) and u cant cos even though its discrimination theyll find a way to expell him if they find out hes gay..
and on the other point--- im new and no-one nos who i am so how could he b xposed

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nikkiisoverit said:
hey i was just thinkin bout this and wondered bout the impact it would hav on a single-sex school person.....specially if that guy was still confused bout his sexuality
....like there are these guys i no that go to a single sex school and are totally anti gay guys BUT (they dont know it and i do as he and i are gal and guy besties) one of the guys that they hang with is gay.....
...what does anyone think????
yeh, we had them...all guys school, and gay guys :s

no one cared too much except for a coupla paranoid surfies

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
nikkiisoverit said:
uh... u couldn't pick him u'd nevr b able to hes like a blokes bloke(i no stereotypical but....meh) and u cant cos even though its discrimination theyll find a way to expell him if they find out hes gay..
and on the other point--- im new and no-one nos who i am so how could he b xposed
good ol blokes blokes. and how exactly are they gonna find a way to expell him?

AussieSwimChick

HSC
Sum1 should invent an offical "pash day" where everyone in australia gets a day off to pash people..... actually all i want is another reason to have a day off school.

kaylee_89

HSC
re:les or bi girls

i dunno if im a bit leaning towards bi ..cos i find guys ohh soo very hott and i luv dem 2 bitz but i see two of my best fwends and i think omg i wanna pash u like one of them i no might be ok wif it and i think she may be bi and my other fwend has a frend who is alreadi bi but i dunnoo.... sumtimes i wish i could go up to them and tell them and do it but it would be too weird.. i dunno well anyway i still rekon guys are hott omg i luv dere butss lol and ABS omg luv dem all!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)