Bi and lesbian girls (1 Viewer)

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
Hey all,
Just wondering if there were any other bi, or lesbian girls here who would like to share their experiecnces, with others and to help those others who are having problems with their sexuality etc.

I leave the floor open to you all :)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I was in a relationship with my best friend for about 6 months, I found it to be very difficult only because my mum is catholic and hid my relationship from her (she to this day has no idea about it)
I then decided that after 6 months that a relationship with another girl wasn't for me, having said that this experience has made me more comfortable and accepting of all sexualities. For the record my best friend and I are still very close, and or friendship is so incedibably strong. :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
why does every mod see fit to delete my points of view on lesbians and e-faggotism

i think i isolated the gene resposnible for people liking tomato sauce on mince meat pies- which is stupid

cause its better on chunky beef;)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i pashed my best friend. god knows why...

it was weird cuz she's gone out with an ex boyfriend of mine....

incest to the max.

but yeah. i think she likes the whole "sloppy seconds" idea cuz she's fucked so many ex boyfriends in our group at school....

.....today she dances for money.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
why does every mod see fit to delete my points of view on lesbians and e-faggotism

i think i isolated the gene resposnible for people liking tomato sauce on mince meat pies- which is stupid

cause its better on chunky beef;)
ok i've totally missed the point there, but anywayz.....

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
thanx for the reply guys!
I think most same sex relationships start out with best firends pashing eachother - god knows thats how it started for me ! LOL
But its a shame that most ppl have to hide their relationships cause of other ppls prejudices. Maybe oneday everything will be alright with the world - but who knows? *shrugs*

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The main problem I think in hiding the relationships (excluding overly homophobic people) is that if it is just say between two best friends, that might be the only member of the same sex they have ever experienced attraction to. Hence they might not identify as gay/lesbian or bisexual, however, they are in a same sex relationship, if that relationship finishes, then if it was known, they will in general be continue to be known as gay/les/bi.

AussieSwimChick

HSC
i actually realised i wasnt "normal" in yr10 cos i didnt look 2wice at guys. i came out to people in yr11 and it kinda spread like wildfire that i was a lesbian. it doesnt worry me and i dont think there are many homophobic people in my year. my ex-girlfriend and i became best friend, were still really good friends but distance and skool kinda got into the way.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
AussieSwimChick said:
i actually realised i wasnt "normal" in yr10 cos i didnt look 2wice at guys. i came out to people in yr11 and it kinda spread like wildfire that i was a lesbian. it doesnt worry me and i dont think there are many homophobic people in my year. my ex-girlfriend and i became best friend, were still really good friends but distance and skool kinda got into the way.
Good on u for coming out, it takes alot of guts I know. :)

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
If I remember correctly I cam out about two years ago.
My parents, fortunately, are fine with it. Which is significant, since we're asian and all. the whole big deal.

I've never kissed a girl, never been in a relatioinship.
yes, very sad...
I don't think I would ever kiss a close friend. it just doesn't seem right for me.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
one of my very very very best girl mates is a lesbian and its such a shame... she is so attractive in everyway possible :(
shes all yours girls, i have no hope!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
most of the time, me and my best friend get more friendly with each other.
good times.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
I came out of the closet one time... it was scary in there. All those clothes and coathangers and stuff... I can't remember why i was in the closet... Prooooobably got stuck looking for something.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
i came out of the closet with a guy once...literally :)
it was dark inside...
scared the crap out of everybody in the tute room hehe

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Playing doctor were we inasero ;)?

You are more likely to get acceptence from the opposite sex, I think mainly cause people get freaked out with the thought that those of the same sex could be attracted to them, and they were more likely to be naked around them etc.

HSC
strangeone said:
Hey all,
Just wondering if there were any other bi, or lesbian girls here who would like to share their experiecnces, with others and to help those others who are having problems with their sexuality etc.

I leave the floor open to you all :)
Alcohol helps.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Tulipa said:
......why?
well i have been with girls but nothing too full on, and at the moment i'm in a relationship with a guy and i love him heaps. so i don't think i've really had a chance to explore my attraction to girls properly (though it's definitely there). and at the same time i don't want to label myself as something if i'm not sure about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)