bf/gf on schoolies?!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

miss_ditz

whats everyone doing in terms of having a bf/gf whilst on schoolies? lots of my friends arnt allowed to go cos their boyfriends dont want them too... just wondering what everyones views on it are

jessied

HSC
They're not allowed to go cos their bf said so??? Gez, talk about controlling, under the thumb and no trust (no offence to your friends).

My friend's bf's coming to visit her while were at schoolies, he doesn't seem too worried that she's going. I'm currently half-single (whatever that is) so unsure if he'll get pissed over anything, but hell I'll still be there..

CAN'T WAIT TIL SCHOOLIES!!! YEW!!!!

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
My friend has a girlfriend...but he's going without her.

He seems like the type not to be unfaithful though.

We'll see what hard liquor can do. ;)

roadcone

HSC
stupidest thing i've ever heard. talk about being severely under the thumb.

meh05

i told my boyfriend i didn't want him there. he did his HSC in 2003 and though he went, it was cut short by a guy who fell while he was drunk climbing across balconies. he saw the aftermath. schoolies is a touchy subject with him coz he so wanted to go with me. i cant talk about it around him without him getting annoyed, angry, upset etc. hes not coming tho. this will be the last thing i do with my mates and this is my schoolies. i wouldnt be the same with im there coz i'd be thinking about is he ok all the time. (he gets upset if i dont pay enough attention to him.) after 3 1/2 years i think we can get through this tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)