beyond the hsc..^^ (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
at least you guys have goals to aim for. at the moment i feel so lost and have no idea ><"

ane_st

HSC
either do basically, all of my friends... dont woryy bout it... youll find something that you enjoy :)

dapsycho

Sgt-Mike^^
HSC
i wish to study with my girlfriend, but i dont know with my current uai estimate i feel really cut. and dont know if ima make it in.. my gf however will make it in

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ane_st said:
either do basically, all of my friends... dont woryy bout it... youll find something that you enjoy :)
thanks i was planning to do ancient history, but i knew it be really hard to find a job after that.

P

pLuvia

I was going to German in year 9 but then we didn't offer it at school, so I picked Japanese which is just as great. I would have done it if I knew there was OHS :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
dapsycho said:
i wish to study with my girlfriend, but i dont know with my current uai estimate i feel really cut. and dont know if ima make it in.. my gf however will make it in
If you want a good UAI, then break up with her. That way you can focus on your subjects, work to your potential without any distractions, and reach high. ;)

In '07 you could get back together if it's not too late XD

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
at least you guys have goals to aim for. at the moment i feel so lost and have no idea ><"
Don't worry, we're in the same boat! :D

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
If you want a good UAI, then break up with her. That way you can focus on your subjects, work to your potential without any distractions, and reach high.

Ouch. That was harsh. Very, very harsh...

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
If you want a good UAI, then break up with her. That way you can focus on your subjects, work to your potential without any distractions, and reach high.

Ouch. That was harsh. Very, very harsh...

I_F
It's the reality. I mean, i would be so distracted if i had a girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)