Bewitched is on!! (1 Viewer)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
The original tv show!!

i love it, its like a marathon of it, which just rules!!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
oooooo which channel... as in atm... oh how i loved it as a child...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
awww you're deprived!
it's on foxtel every afternoon during the week at 4. Along with I dream of Jeannie and sabrina and then who's the boss. I've seen all the bewitched eps so many times now.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
awww you're deprived!
it's on foxtel every afternoon during the week at 4. Along with I dream of Jeannie and sabrina and then who's the boss. I've seen all the bewitched eps so many times now.
*starts crying out of jealousy!!*

i don't have foxtel, i want it soooooo much, and so does my dad, but mum always outvotes us, dno how, but she does...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
sorry!!!

if it's any consolation, foxtel is a waste of the $80 or $90 a month we spend on it, just re runs of relaly ancient things most of the time, and so we don't use it much. But we're on one of telstra's ridiculous contracts. and since it took us years to get it (we've got satellite), we may as well keep it till the contract expires.

the last bewitched i saw on foxtel was last week some time, when endora was holding a witches' ball at samantha's house, with uncle arnold (?) being stupid. I think it was like a halloween party or something. And gladys kravitz called the mayor and arnold was playing tricks on them so everytime the open the door and walk in, they'd walk straight into the backyard.

lol. I've been brought up on bewitched.

waht do you think of nicole kidman as samantha in the new movie?
oh and i heaps preferred the original darren in the show. the newer one was annoying.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
I watched the Bewitched a-thon today too ^^'
How many epidsodes was there?*wondering how long i sat there watching it*.. everytime when one finished i wait to see if there's another and prepared to leave and switch the telly off but more Bewitched came on ~ couldn't resist not to watch more :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I watched a couple then got bored. Bewitched is cool as, oldskool style.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
lol yeah it was pretty kewl.. how hot does nicole kidman look in the movie trailers? :)

persephone

HSC
I watched it on Sunday. I never noticed how annoying and prejudiced Darrin was. But I love Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha. There will never be a suitable replacement!

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
persephone said:
I watched it on Sunday. I never noticed how annoying and prejudiced Darrin was. But I love Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha. There will never be a suitable replacement!
I reckon all that shit about having to ask his permission to go to France.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)