Bewildered Yr 12 Student (1 Viewer)

zahmad

HSC
I require tutoring for English Advanced and Maths 3 unit. I live in the Homebush West area, thus willing to travel to Strathfield, Burwood & Homebush areas. What are my best options?.....some say Pre-Uni is crap and packed and I really don't know anything about tutoring here in Australia. I would prefer a one-on-one 3 unit tutor but does that cost a lot?......please help me out, give me tips :(

Appreciate it,
zahmad

TheMelissa

God Complex
HSC
zahmad said:
I require tutoring for English Advanced and Maths 3 unit. I live in the Homebush West area, thus willing to travel to Strathfield, Burwood & Homebush areas. What are my best options?.....some say Pre-Uni is crap and packed and I really don't know anything about tutoring here in Australia. I would prefer a one-on-one 3 unit tutor but does that cost a lot?......please help me out, give me tips :(

Appreciate it,
zahmad
Could I have your email? I'm in the Strathfield area and I'll be able to take you on for one on one English tuition and I know of a 3U Maths tutor who is more than capable of help you out-- both of us are very reasonably priced and I'm willing to negotiate a discount as you live in my area.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)