Between trials and HSC (1 Viewer)

pricklygoo

HSC
What do we do?
are we supposed to be finished all work by then? do we get like 2 months to study for HSC?

What do you think/know 4 shaw

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
study whatever didn't appear in the trials(and everything else as well lol), for whatever course you do, most subjects aren't finished by the trials.

+most assesments are done by then, so studying your subjects would be easier

+improve your technique before your ext. exam, whether it would be improving that english essay or your skill in maths

Last edited:
HSC
is it possible there will be like free workshop or study thing preparing for the HSC ???? Or is it over since they can't recruit anymore ppl to go to there tutor or seminar

HSC
k, except the part that i can't study at home ><" and probably school or tutor is the only place i acutally do study and learn :p

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
is it possible there will be like free workshop or study thing preparing for the HSC ???? Or is it over since they can't recruit anymore ppl to go to there tutor or seminar
I'm pretty sure they run study camps during that time but they will only be for about a week?
And some are really expensive the one my school wants us to go on is $450 :eek:

HSC
then again... its a time where people can con students into this ><' the 'real world' people!

duls

HSC
hey i just want to know, how many schools are having their trial exams in term 2??

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hey i just want to know, how many schools are having their trial exams in term 2??
They wouldn't because you have to learn basically all the stuff (if not most of them) before you do trial.

Venom.

HSC
I nominate investing in 20 boxes of no doz, and sleeping/bludging for maybe 3 weeks straight, then not sleeping for the last 3 weeks before hsc. :santa:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I nominate investing in 20 boxes of no doz, and sleeping/bludging for maybe 3 weeks straight, then not sleeping for the last 3 weeks before hsc. :santa:
dont people usually suggest getting plenty of rest before hsc? im tempted to try this 3 week thing with no doz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)