Best+Worst of Teacher Quotes and Habits (1 Viewer)

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Commerce teacher is hilarious.

He starts a sentence, and half the time he doesn't finish it and just talks about something else lol.
He's got this thing where he must make a red-head joke each lesson.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
My economics teacher, talking about the Vietnamese currency:

"I love the dong! Everybody loves the dong!"

CaityJane08

HSC
I know this thread is for teacher quotes but some people in my class say the stupidest things. Examples:

1)Teacher: Ok, since the internet isn't working, you can access the information you need off Encarta.
Student: Isn't that an insect?
*Long pause*
Student: Oh no wait-thats cicada

2)Student:Is even even a word?

I'll try to think of teacher related quotes and get back to you all:)

stefmassie

HSC
***All girls school***

PDHPE lesson:

Teacher: Girls, Australia is now a fatter nation than America
*girls cheer*
Girl 1: Wooh! We finally beat Amercia at their own game!
Teacher: 1 in 3 Australians are now obese, so the girl either side of you 1 of you is apparently obese.
Girl 2: Miss, none of the girls next to me are obese.
Teacher: Well it must be you then, if it isnt anyone next to you.

***none of our class is even overweight***

vnaidu26th

HSC
My teacher has a habit of totalling rolling me in front of the whole class.

I aint gonna call her anything coz with my luck sum1 will find this post n tell her.

She always screams at me even if i'm talking about the topic we're working on.

I sit on a table with my 2 friends and my teacher has grown to hate all of us eventhough we do all our work n only talk when its hell important and we whisper so its not like she can hear wat we're saying

Oh and there is this other table of chicks n they are all goody 2 shoes and the teacher's favourites...they talk all lesson and especially when the teacher is talkin or we are watching a movie and all the teacher does is either join in and talk about nothing even nearly related to what we're doing or just ignoring the fact that they are talking.

It's so shite and i always get yelled at she says "SHUT UP I'M SICK OF YOU TALKING" and then smiles to all the other kids coz she knows I won't say anything bak coz i don't exactly wanna stuff up my HSC so close to finishing.

Oh another time last term she tried to set an assessment in the assessment free period which she supposedly didn't know about eventhough its clearly stated on her event calendar which every teacher has and personalized. Everyone in our class was trying to tell her that she couldn't set the task then and she wouldn't listen. I went to the head teacher n asked her about it n she's like "no ya can't do that". N then the next lesson our CAFS teacher changed the task date so it was in compliance with the rules.

Then between that lesson n our next one the head teacher must have questioned her about it and so our teacher was hell pissed off and when we walked into class and sat down she was like "WHO WENT AND COMPLAINED TO THE HEAD TEACHER?!"
I was like "uh, it was me"
Then she went off the deep end n was like "I changed it and you still aren't happy, don't go behind my bak and complain to the head teacher if u have a problem then come to me. I changed it already so stop whinging"
Then I went crazy and was like "WTF. I asked her whether u could set it then or not and i wasn't friggin whingin i was simply asking a question and it was before u changed the date so get ur facts straight before u say shit"
I don't think i swore but that's wat i said pretty much
then she was like "don't lie, u whinge about every little thing i do"

I was totally pissed off but i couldn't be bothered fighting her because i'd had like 5 hours sleep the night b4.

The whole class was staring at me and i was hell furious because it wasn't any of her business who talked to the head teacher and she had no right to roll me in front of the whole class.

Nearly every lesson now she yells at me and most the time I don't do anything which should result in a screaming match.

She enjoys picking on me but Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around.

Oh another things...she can't teach for shit, I've barely learnt anything in her class and have been forced to get tutoring. It aint coz i don't wanna learn coz last year i was getting marks of 70-75% with our other teacher and this year i'm gettin 60% marks so u see it aint me. I have 6 subjects and definitely no time for tutoring so it would be great if she could teach. Most of the other students agree that they haven't learnt much so its not just me.

Now i'm going to do my assignment that's due tomorow which makes no sense and i have no idea how to answer because we haven't done any work referring to wats in the questions.

Peace out
x

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
vnaidu26th said:
My teacher has a habit of totalling rolling me in front of the whole class.

I aint gonna call her anything coz with my luck sum1 will find this post n tell her.

She always screams at me even if i'm talking about the topic we're working on.

I sit on a table with my 2 friends and my teacher has grown to hate all of us eventhough we do all our work n only talk when its hell important and we whisper so its not like she can hear wat we're saying

Oh and there is this other table of chicks n they are all goody 2 shoes and the teacher's favourites...they talk all lesson and especially when the teacher is talkin or we are watching a movie and all the teacher does is either join in and talk about nothing even nearly related to what we're doing or just ignoring the fact that they are talking.

It's so shite and i always get yelled at she says "SHUT UP I'M SICK OF YOU TALKING" and then smiles to all the other kids coz she knows I won't say anything bak coz i don't exactly wanna stuff up my HSC so close to finishing.

Oh another time last term she tried to set an assessment in the assessment free period which she supposedly didn't know about eventhough its clearly stated on her event calendar which every teacher has and personalized. Everyone in our class was trying to tell her that she couldn't set the task then and she wouldn't listen. I went to the head teacher n asked her about it n she's like "no ya can't do that". N then the next lesson our CAFS teacher changed the task date so it was in compliance with the rules.

Then between that lesson n our next one the head teacher must have questioned her about it and so our teacher was hell pissed off and when we walked into class and sat down she was like "WHO WENT AND COMPLAINED TO THE HEAD TEACHER?!"
I was like "uh, it was me"
Then she went off the deep end n was like "I changed it and you still aren't happy, don't go behind my bak and complain to the head teacher if u have a problem then come to me. I changed it already so stop whinging"
Then I went crazy and was like "WTF. I asked her whether u could set it then or not and i wasn't friggin whingin i was simply asking a question and it was before u changed the date so get ur facts straight before u say shit"
I don't think i swore but that's wat i said pretty much
then she was like "don't lie, u whinge about every little thing i do"

I was totally pissed off but i couldn't be bothered fighting her because i'd had like 5 hours sleep the night b4.

The whole class was staring at me and i was hell furious because it wasn't any of her business who talked to the head teacher and she had no right to roll me in front of the whole class.

Nearly every lesson now she yells at me and most the time I don't do anything which should result in a screaming match.

She enjoys picking on me but Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around.

Oh another things...she can't teach for shit, I've barely learnt anything in her class and have been forced to get tutoring. It aint coz i don't wanna learn coz last year i was getting marks of 70-75% with our other teacher and this year i'm gettin 60% marks so u see it aint me. I have 6 subjects and definitely no time for tutoring so it would be great if she could teach. Most of the other students agree that they haven't learnt much so its not just me.

Now i'm going to do my assignment that's due tomorow which makes no sense and i have no idea how to answer because we haven't done any work referring to wats in the questions.

Peace out
x
Tell her to fuck off after HSC.

vnaidu26th

HSC
michael1990 said:
GladWrap her car LOL

Haha! I'd rather glad wrap her face. Yep she will be one teacher I will tell to get fkd after I get a high score on my HSC.

Stupid teacher, I have 6 subjects, no frees and definitely no time to do anything and because of her lack of teaching I have to get tutoring which she doesn't know about.

What is the public school system coming to when they let teachers like that have a class. She doesn't deserve to have the title of a teacher.

Peace out x

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
one of our maths teachers rocks up to kids 18ths habitually now.
its the lollz.

bawd

HSC
Student A: Is chlorine a metal?
Teacher: No.
Student A: (...) Then, is chlorine a non-metal?

:mad1:

My mathematics teacher has the habit of taking things off desks and making disgusted looks whilst walking around the look. In place of a standard "Hi!", he's taken to the habit of giving us dirties.

Last edited:

Dare

HSC
And, after some months, im here to report my findings again...

Mainly...My Biology teacher. she's awesome.

She always tells us inappropriate stories of her travels overseas and such.

In particular, the time she went to some third world country and drank some water from her guide's drink bottle [the guy was from the country and was used to the pathogens in the water. She wasn't.]. Anyway...after the tour her and her husband got on a bus...a very crowded bus.

She then proceeded to be sick...and not just vomit sick... >.>;'

Her words, i recall were "Luckily I was wearing a skirt" And then went into graphic detail about a certain bucket and her...on the bus...with all the people.... Here i recall her words to be "I was shitting through the eye of a needle that day."

....Mmm...

The entire class also now knows that her husband and son are not circumsised.

She was telling us about an earthquake that happened one night, and snuck in the story "I woke up and the bed was rocking...and it wasn't because of Mark this time.." [Mark being her husband].

She also refers to ADH [Anti-dieuretic Hormone] as the "Anti pissing hormone".

She's by far my favourite teacher. Lol.

Also, my english teacher had another good one the other week.
She was talking about her year nine class, who are like...horrible.
And she said:
"...you know...Year nine are like....a bunch of....eagles....you know?...you know..? I just.....had a book...." [starts looking for book].

So yeah. HSC.

SimonLee13

HSC
So, I heard every child in 4 in chinese... that's why I stopped at 3.

*Writes on the board*
Step 1. Input money/resources
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Profit!

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
there's this teacher at my school that is always going on about the HSC.

even when we were in year 9, she was saying

HSC!! 3 years!!.

HSC 3 YEARS!!.

one day she goes ' honestly, how many of you are stressed about the HSC?'
(about 2 people put their hand up).
' dont worry guys, you dont need to be streesed in year 9'

THE NEXT SENTENCE SHE SAYS DIRECTLY AFTER

'you know people in james ruse study 6 hours a day? and that's just in year 9

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Old science Teacher-
STUDENT: Sir, COuld I go to the bathroom?
TEACHER: yes. Yes, I suppose you COULD go to the bathroom. (*goes back to work*)

I hate my economics teacher, and she has a number of habits that... irritate me. She can't teach, she goes off on random, uninteresting tangents, and she tries to provoke me and all the other student who believe that global warming is real. He rational is basically: "I'm much older than you and I can tell you that it hasn't got any hotter!"

jessie MUCH

HSC
society and culture teacher ;

go remove that make up of your nails

friction

HSC
Dont overinterlectualise it.

Science is what we do when we dont know what to do.

Both curtosy of physics teacher who has no brains and why i dropped it half way through term 2.

And ext 2 teacher if we get 3 out of 5 for the harder questions we will be happy.

Which i respond to if i get 5 out of 5 i will be happy.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
advanced sam said:
sonyaleeisapixi said:
one of our maths teachers rocks up to kids 18ths habitually now.
quote]

that would just be creepy
Its kinda funny.

And brightside?
I dont think so, though its a bit immoral (but he lives like right near everyone so).

jazzbaby

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
So, I heard every child in 4 in chinese... that's why I stopped at 3.

*Writes on the board*
Step 1. Input money/resources
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Profit!
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)