best video game ever!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad

The sequel to the best-selling worldwide hit "Farming Simulator" has loads of new features!

Assume the role of a farmer experiencing the challenge of 18 hour days running a new farm in the middle of beautiful rolling countryside.

You start the game by choosing from a small collection of vehicles and machinery to explore your fairly sparse farmland which measures just 4 km. As you progress through the game you complete a variety of tasks like breeding and feeding the cows or spreading manure, milking, plowing, seeding and baling to build up wealth to invest in newer and better equipment and machinery.

Multi-player mode allows you to manage your farm together with friends over the Internet or local area network.

With career mode you take on the role of a young farmer and experience the workaday life of the countryside in a completely adaptable world.

Choose from loads of authentic licensed farming equipment including tractors, combine harvesters, plows, seeders and balers.

Thanks to the licensing of machinery from leading manufacturers including DEUTZ-FAHR, KRONE, HORSCH, PÖTTINGER and VOGEL & NOOT you are able to take control of authentic farming equipment.

boris

Banned
HSC
garbage truck simulator is better

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I disagree, it's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
I disagree, it's a very lifeless game, but I think Bioshock is one of the best games ever.

MysteryGenius

HSC
bus and truck simulator games take the cake. what are you talking about.

boris

Banned
HSC
bioshock is the worst game i have ever played

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
lol stop talking you lame cunt
it makes u upset when i do... i remember this happened before and u got all depressed bahaha

im sorry that this forum is everything to you

it actually kinda saddens me.. i feel sorry for u

so ill leave this domain alone so u can be a shitcunt on it

:)

HSC
Uni Grad
Bioshock is alright, haven't played enough atm to really say it's gr8 or sh8 though.

Is it reasonable to equate best game and favourite game? If so probably legend of dragoon for me.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
zelda oot/lttp
banjo kazooie
super mario world
ff8
xenogears
chrono trigger
age of empires 2
sim city 4/2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)