HSC
Do miniseries count? If they do my list would be the following-

Band of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Unit
The Simpsons
Friends
Boston Legal

For those who have seen The Wire, is it really up to the hype? It has an incredible 9.7 out of 10 on imdb from 15 000 votes or something but that may be HBO biased voters so I'm not sure. I have seen some clips on youtube and thought some scenes very funny such as how the two cups keep on saying a very rude word perpetually while investigating a crime scene.

Kittikhun

HSC
Do miniseries count? If they do my list would be the following-

Band of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Unit
The Simpsons
Friends
Boston Legal
Arthur

For those who have seen The Wire, is it really up to the hype? It has an incredible 9.7 out of 10 on imdb from 15 000 votes or something but that may be from HBO biased voters so I'm not sure. I have seen some clips on youtube and thought some scenes very funny such as how the two cups keep on saying a very rude word perpetually while investigating a crime scene. A classic scene.

Sayangliss

HSC
Doctor Who & Life.

Both SO addictive. As for Life, just think something along the lines of House, only the setting is a cop show.

The Kaiser

HSC
The two that stands out for me are Boston Legal and Eli Stone, you just do not get really good comedy-courtroom drama's these days.

I also think that House MD, Dexter, Psych, NCIS, Criminal Minds are pretty high up there as well.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
The Kaiser said:
The two that stands out for me are Boston Legal and Eli Stone, you just do not get really good comedy-courtroom drama's these days.

I also think that House MD, Dexter, Psych, NCIS, Criminal Minds are pretty high up there as well.
So many good shows out there. Not to mention In Plain Sight (after NCIS on 10) is pretty good too ^^

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
Frasier.

Niles: Frasier...I've gotten so desperate that I've begun paying women to touch me-

Frasier: -Oh, Niles-

Niles: -pedicurists, manicurists....

Lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)