Best tutoring for extension 1 other than Dr Du? (1 Viewer)

wfj

HSC
did you do well in your hsc maths (if you do extension) or any? How are the resources?
Marks aren't out yet, but I did Extension 1 and Advanced and feel pretty good about my performance, both internally and externally. The resources are really good, you can get school specific classes and Matt is always ready to help if you have any questions. Some of my other friends who do extension 2 feel the same about their performance

Joosh_N

HSC
Marks aren't out yet, but I did Extension 1 and Advanced and feel pretty good about my performance, both internally and externally. The resources are really good, you can get school specific classes and Matt is always ready to help if you have any questions. Some of my other friends who do extension 2 feel the same about their performance
has their yr 11 course alr started or do they start in term 1 next year?

wfj

HSC
has their yr 11 course alr started or do they start in term 1 next year?
I'm not too sure, would definitely call the centre and ask. But I'd imagine that it wouldn't have started until at least the Summer Holidays.

yesaah123

HSC
how are the questions like? are they hard and band 6 quality like dr du's?

wfj

HSC
how are the questions like? are they hard and band 6 quality like dr du's?
They're set out really nicely in the booklets. They start with the easy questions to build your foundation and work up to some really, really hard questions that definitely test your ability a lot.

Admonks

HSC
They're set out really nicely in the booklets. They start with the easy questions to build your foundation and work up to some really, really hard questions that definitely test your ability a lot.
thanks so much

Reactions: wfj

DYSON220

HSC
Dymocks tutoring offers tutoring for Extension 1 maths in year 11 and 12. Definitely worth checking out as they have in person hubs in NSW and online. They also offer homework help sessions (included without additional cost) each week that you are enrolled. So if you get stuck during the week on your homework, you can literally book in and have a 98+ ATAR HSC graduate provide you assistance. If you are interested, there is a 15% discount available at the moment for year 11 and 12 students, you just use code 542270T when enrolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)