Best school moments so far (1 Viewer)

powerhouse

HSC
Seeing as how school is drawing to a close for the majority of us, has anybody had any moments with your mates/girls that you'll look back on and smile?

Personally, things that make me closer to my mates are the parties. Getting pissed everyone loves each other and everything is put aside and we act purely to have fun. No HSC. No parents. No worries.

It's even better when you find a chick for the night. A bit of joy never goes astray.

THAT is what year 12 is all about!

HSC
is THAT what year 12 is all about????

i thought its all about working hard and building a basis for further higher education so you can suceed and make lots of money?

and no im not a nerd, i did those things too, but as my motto goes

'lebos r fkn lame losers'

iamsickofyear12

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
is THAT what year 12 is all about????

i thought its all about working hard and building a basis for further higher education so you can suceed and make lots of money?

and no im not a nerd, i did those things too, but as my motto goes

'lebos r fkn lame losers'
I haven't kept in contact with most of the people I went to school with, but I know a lot of the people who would go out and get pissed every weekend are now either working somewhere shit, going to tafe and for the very lucky ones going to UWS.

Az-jay

HSC
the day one of the boys did a nudie run around the school oval on the main roud and the look on our stuck up deputy's face when the local newspaper rang her up for a comment!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
komaticom said:
touch football, and my hand slipped and grabbed a girl's breast
yes just slipped while playing touch football, well what kind of touch were you playing? and by the way......did you score by any chance? :p

i remember when palying oz-tag for pe one time when someone accidentally dacked a girl. :D and just the other day, another girl royal dacked another girl in front of me. i saw everything :D

RhiG

i have awsome friends that just make me laugh..so thats always good fr creating memorable moments!!!
pretty much, for me, it's everything, school is such an influential part of your life, good and bad, whether you like it or not..i will never forget the ups and downs that i ahve personally experienced and the rollercoaster lives of all my frinds..the greatest memories are when i think about all the ppl i've made smile....that just about does it for me
its hard to beleive that after 13 years of school, i'll be finished in around 80 days...daunting...
this is prob too deep for the nature of this thread...i should conform to fit in....boobies...there we go

rockhead

HSC
one night.... we had a Girls only party......it got pretty wild... shirts came off......cream was put on nipples..... the photo's are great

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
rockhead said:
shirts came off......cream was put on nipples..... the photo's are great
we want you to reveal the truth!!! we can't handle this little talk!! :p

HSC
i havent ever gone to a party thanks to my strict parents so far as i go, socially going out the best times are yet to come (my curfew expires on the day of my final hsc exam)

but so far at school, ive had great times, me and my mates we drive around (well they drive, i dont have a license :D), say funny shit, etc..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
My best school moments are really lame things like when my frinend fell in the train gap in yr 8, its funny in retrospect. She did it again last yr :rolleyes:

success

HSC
some of the best memories i think i will always remember wiil be from school. and in a period of 13 years there are plenty, especially in the last few.

also i think i have made some of my best friends in school, its not hard, considering all the stuff that we go through together.

some of my best memories will involve hanging out with my friends, cracking ourselves with laughter after bagging a teacher, or oursleves out!!, being able to suuport each other through tough times and so on, oh and getting into trouble together!!

i'm going to look back on year 12 as being a pretty amazing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)