Best place to buy computers (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
does that myu place construct pc's for u?
not sure.. read up on it yourself :)

is a roflcopter
HSC
msy charge a fee i think
$70
?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Who cares that's hella cheap, i got ripped with my computer :)
it was around 4,000 a year ago... 256mb graphics card, 512mb ram, 120gb hard drive, p4 2.6ghz, umm i think its a 21" monitor.... came with some good speakers tho, modem.... cd/r/w, dvd drive,... NO HT.....ummmm thats about it sadly..... that i can think that really costs more, it comes with standard things, heatsink, fans.... usb yea.... Basically RIPPED OFF.

is a roflcopter
HSC
a year ago
those specs were godly :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
a year ago
those specs were godly :p
lol no they weren't i had those since the beginning of yr 11 and still do i spent 2000, but i did only do a upgrade on the CPU which cost me about 200

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
You do realise that these "cheap" computer builders really only suit people that can deal with the fact that they often dont offer warranties and use cheap as motherboards and parts...

If i was inexperienced i would go to Dell, or another brand as these have good quality customer service

Trust me, i have worked in a couple of computer shops... Some of them... damn dodgy!!!

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
but dell is expensive, and i bought my last computer off an independent retailer, no problems, and they honoured their warranty so...

Winston

HSC
i dont mind building it, and installing it, ill get that up and running, but problem with ppl is, they'll hold me liable for problems arising in the future, i mean u can buy the parts urself and ill put it together for u if u want, but uno i got education up my hands i dont wanna go and fix comps if they stuff up because its ur own fault if u get wat i mean

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
yeah, msy has systems that come with 2 yr parts and 5 yr labour warranty which isn't bad...how long have they been around?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)