Best physics revision/question/practice books? (1 Viewer)

Mikdin11

HSC
I'm going to start doing the year 11 physics course this year, and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for study guides/practice books/topic test books which I could use alongside my physics textbook. Recommendations for EXT maths books like this would also be appreciated.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Strive textbook just for grinding out questions. Not extremely difficult once you get the hang of the first few questions. It’s also structured based on syllabus dot points. As for notes scienceready.com.au is pretty decent.

Edit: Just realised ur in year 11. Tbh not much of the year 11 content will be tested in the HSC. So make of it what you will.

idkkdi

HSC
I'm going to start doing the year 11 physics course this year, and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for study guides/practice books/topic test books which I could use alongside my physics textbook. Recommendations for EXT maths books like this would also be appreciated.

maths -> cambridge, terry lee's y11 book had a good combs section iirc
phys -> i found jacaranda and surfing pretty good. surfing was pretty good for bashing out questions. cambridge checkpoints also has quite a lot of qs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)