Best of luck, folks (1 Viewer)

Doctor Phil

HSC
N/A
Hey y'all I'd just like to wish y'all the best of luck in the coming exams. Remember this is an important time in your young lives, give it your best and don't try puttin' all y'all chickens in one basket... y'hear?!

Keep in mind that if ya screw up, it aint the end of the world, keep puttin in and ya might just get there in the end.... okay, so you won't be living in a luxury condo like myself with three pools and a jacuzi... but you get the point.

Dr. House - MD

HSC
N/A
oh shut up phil you pathetic slob. your credentials have come to nothing, you couldnt even perform surgery on an ant's penis! you smell of piss and fancy Barbara Bush. you are an insult to the US medical system.

you kids these days are pathetic. you will all fail in your pathetic attempts to climb the ladder of society - of which i stand at the top of... heck, i even saw the back of a multi-billionaire, what the f$%# do you scum have on that? i will make your pitiful attempts to attain health insurance invalid, you will all suffer under the wrath of my scalpal.

Doctor Phil

HSC
N/A
lets just calm down here Gregory. why are you here? how do we create the new 'you'? i wan't you to start having a gay relationship.... with me. in this day and age it is important to express the inner emotional being as we strive to break through the boundaries of the psyche.

get started on my 3-step program which is aimed at transforming the 3 P's: Psychology, Philosophical outlook and Penultimate boundary definition.

Dr. House - MD

HSC
N/A
you can stick your 3-step program up your f*king ass you homoerotic b1tch$lut. you wouldnt know the difference between a metrylthyrodic legion and a phsychotomatic arsectinide. you are pathetic. you are a douche. you are scum of the earth.... my skills as a doctor are of far higher stature than anything you could even glance upon.

I am an aristocrat beyond your greatest hopes.... i have killed cancer with my own 2 hands.... then reinfected it upon the degenerates and HSC students of society! i have basked in glory!

HSC
can I shine your bold head with some mr sheen and a cloth, please?

Dr. House - MD

HSC
N/A
chocaholiic said:
if my dad were a doctor...he'd b doctor phil!
what a pathetic outlook. i am disgusted that anyone would look up to the likes of that liberal hillbilly as opposed to the most powerful figure in the history of the human race.... me! understand!

Doctor Phil

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
can I shine your bold head with some mr sheen and a cloth, please?
Son, I'd be delighted to allow such an intimate and sensual means of inner-bonding to take place.

Dr. House - MD

HSC
N/A
shut it Phil. i could spot a brain tumour faster than you could summon the energy to blink an eye you wretched, degenerate f#%@ing piece of @#$%. you on the other hand would consider recognising problems from the eating disorder Anorexia Nervosa after the patient had already died from starvation a hasty diagnosis. go back to med school.... or should i say pre-school you polyunsaturated cockweed.

H.S.What?

HSC
umm, hasnt anyone noticed Dr Phil and Mr House MD are the same person with two different accounts. geez, you look like ur having fun there Doc, so ill leave you alone with your 'special' friends in your head.

Dr. House - MD

HSC
N/A
H.S.What? said:
umm, hasnt anyone noticed Dr Phil and Mr House MD are the same person with two different accounts. geez, you look like ur having fun there Doc, so ill leave you alone with your 'special' friends in your head.
News Article from SMH:
Oh no! It's H.S.What!

There was dismay in the Bored Of Studies communitiy today as it was revealed that HS Fucking What is back, and more twattish than ever. After being recently flamed into oblivion, members had thought they'd seen the last of HS Fucking What. But HS Fucking What has decided to return in his lamest attempt yet to settle the score.
"You cannot deny that HS Fucking What is worth a good laugh from time to time," said one anonymous B.O.S member. "And yet it is equally hard to deny that he's a complete bell-end who gets on everyone's nerves."
Sources say that although everyone in the B.O.S forums finds HS Fucking What so annoying that they wish to toss him into a sewage river and leave him sopping, there is heated debate about what is exactly the most annoying aspect of HS Fucking What. "I think it's his uncanny disability to grasp the concept of humour," said one high ranking B.O.S member. "Especially when he states the bleaming obvious". However, not everyone in the forums is quite so sure. "I'd have to vote for the complete stupidity and innate ability to be of completely no use to anyone," added another senior member. "Although there's always the way in which he consistently manages to ruin the mood in each and every thread he posts in... Oh wait, what about his hypocritical attitude to those around him? That's annoying too. And I haven't even considered his complete immaturity in whichsoever discussion he partakes in, the cocky little shit. God, there's so much to choose from."
Whilst the B.O.S community struggles to determine what exactly is HS Fucking What's most annoying quality, seasoned observers have identified a far more serious concern. "I think we have a very real and dangerous situation on our hands," said one B.O.S insider. "On his own, HS Fucking What is more annoying than it is humanly possible to quantify. But we should not underestimate the exceptionally high risk of creating an unprecedented 'super annoyance' which will slay the B.O.S community and destroy the entire forums forever."

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
lil_dudette said:
shit! you guys hate each other to the max! do you two even know each other?
either your taking the piss...or there is something seriously wrong with you

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tulipa said:
im goin with the latter.

whatcha think?
the consistency of stupidity to posts has a very high correlation rate.
Im going to agree.

H.S.What?

HSC
Dr. House - MD said:
News Article from SMH:
Oh no! It's H.S.What!

"I think it's his uncanny disability to grasp the concept of humour," said one high ranking B.O.S member. "Especially when he states the bleaming obvious". However, not everyone in the forums is quite so sure. "I'd have to vote for the complete stupidity and innate ability to be of completely no use to anyone," added another senior member. "Although there's always the way in which he consistently manages to ruin the."
wow someone has too much spare time and not enough friends to spend it with. i bet you're a gun with the ladies.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
man this is the saddest thing i've ever seen. dr.phil....or should i say worst impersonation of house.......i can't think of the worst insult to chuck at you right now. talking to yourself..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)