best job with high money (1 Viewer)

crispycarrot

HSC
What are you guys talking about? What job is this? O_0
Prosty is a type of social worker, they help troubled people and they travel over all town. Pay rate depends on your skills to interact with your client and obviously what area you work in.

It's a good career path for many young people (especially girls) as youthful exuberance and innocence are often what clients look and pay big money for.

Side effects may include: Sore throat, sore knees, sore arms, permanent indescribable taste, headaches, overall body pain, scratchy stuff, pregnancy, lost of dignity, hair lost and free dinners.

Ello1234

HSC
Prosty is a type of social worker, they help troubled people and they travel over all town. Pay rate depends on your skills to interact with your client and obviously what area you work in.

It's a good career path for many young people (especially girls) as youthful exuberance and innocence are often what clients look and pay big money for.

Side effects may include: Sore throat, sore knees, sore arms, permanent indescribable taste, headaches, overall body pain, scratchy stuff, pregnancy, lost of dignity, hair lost and free dinners.
uhhh I know what it means now Aztec told me... and yeaa ewwwww

Last edited:

Ello1234

HSC
You could've literally googled the word. Always use Alphabet.
yea I did later but people said it was inappropriate so I didn't really want to know but was still curious...

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
It will soon be Optometry, biochemical engineering and IT

si2136

HSC
N/A
Investment Banker, Actuary, Psychiatrist, Your Own Business.

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC
Sell Crack.
First hit is free and customers will be itching for more!
Bonus: Extremely low tax AND you get to work in the pharmaceutical - health field!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Sell drugs+be a Hooker/stripper + seduce rich people +rob the bank =owning the world

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Sell Crack.
First hit is free and customers will be itching for more!
Bonus: Extremely low tax AND you get to work in the pharmaceutical - health field!
street dealers make less money than people who work at maccas. check out freakonomics.

AppleTea

HSC
dunno about job but developing old aged care facilities/nursing homes then selling to the government is a model my rich mate's fam is working on currently the father who's shrivelled up and looks to be in his 80's has a 43 yr old wife... guess you can say its working

but yeh don't be doing what the people above have suggested (prosty) you'll want to be the bossman (pimp) you get the money with the added bonus of being able to sit down comfortably :D

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
depends on the dealer and if they distribute to others or not, otherwise they get around $400 a week, depending on how much they sell and how many customers they get - that being said the effort required is pretty minimal once you got the flow - I have two (who took the wrong path) "friends" that currently deal weed (not crack)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
dunno about job but developing old aged care facilities/nursing homes then selling to the government is a model my rich mate's fam is working on currently the father who's shrivelled up and looks to be in his 80's has a 43 yr old wife... guess you can say its working

but yeh don't be doing what the people above have suggested (prosty) you'll want to be the bossman (pimp) you get the money with the added bonus of being able to sit down comfortably :D
pimping is dead and illegal in NSW. chicks would just work in brothels than deal with a pimp.

400 bucks a weed from drug dealing aint shit. you make way more money getting a legit job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)