best halfback in NRL? (1 Viewer)

best halfback in NRL

• Total voters

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
In addition to being a Roosters fan, I hate Jonathon Thurston (and Billy Slater) with a passion
but I must admit, he is a talented fellow

araboy

HSC
Trent Hodkinson :D

But thats coming from an extremely bias Bulldogs supporter :D

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
cronk, JT just looks especially good because he carries his team, whereas Cronk actually has other good players on his team (Smith, Slater etc.) that in a sense kinda overshadow his abilities.
JT is better than cronk imo

Cronk plays to a very structured game plan under Bellamy with established stars such as Smith and Slater playing very large roles. I think he'd struggle a little if he played any where else. He doesn't possess as much vision as JT, who is largely instinctive and a natural footballer

araboy

HSC
JT is better than cronk imo

Cronk plays to a very structured game plan under Bellamy with established stars such as Smith and Slater playing very large roles. I think he'd struggle a little if he played any where else. He doesn't possess as much vision as JT, who is largely instinctive and a natural footballer
Personally, i think that Smith carries the team. They dont seem to perform as well without him. He is the best player in the game and could take any team to a premiership.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
JT is great at club level, but it's at Origin when he's paired with Lockyer that both of them are at their best

2xL

HSC
Wow @ the poll, needs to get updated. PEARCE?! HAHAHAHAHAHA. But my vote goes to Cronk. That guy is a genius leading the Storm around the park. Shaun Johnson only has speed and agility, no way is he close to being best halfback; Maloney would be a better halfback than him even though he's a 5/8. JT is close but Cronk has a better kicking game for mine.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck oath, shittest player out...
Mullen will take his origin spot after 1 year under Bennett
1 year after this post. Mullen not even close

I stand by my original comments that JT is clearly the best half in the game. Better than Cronk as well.

You only need to look at Origin I where Cronk did fuk all and JT carried the QLD side. Hell, even Pearce played better than Cronk in game 1

--

Johnson is growing in stature but isn't much of an organisational player. All flash, skills and rock n' roll.. no true substance.... yet

2xL

HSC
mate he got injured and hasler is slowly working him back to his best
If you say so. If Keating of all people is keeping him out of the team..something must be wrong. 2nd year syndrome imo. Plus Reynolds is playing awesome.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
JT (who now plays 5/8) or Benji Marshall since he's a halfback now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)