Best game of all time?? (3 Viewers)

ZaraKu

HSC
Ocarina of Time - PWNs everything!
Majora's Mask - Not as good as OoT but still awesome
Crash Bandicoot - So so cool
Final Fantasy VIII & X - Both awesome (except my copy of VIII is fucked and I've never finished it)

Runescape (just kidding lol)
Spyro is pretty cool too so is GH-WT on 360.

But seriously, I don't get the hype over WoW, Halo and CoD, they sound stupid, manly and boring...

Russdog

russell
HSC
ocarina, obviously

cs, back in the day

shenmue II was sick

san andreas

Russdog

russell
HSC
oh and when bf2 came out, that shit was the bomb!

i played that shit all day. i loved being commander and zooming in on and airstriking people. watching them blow up from my sattelite. i felt badass. then when you'd join a fucking cool server and got lucky and joined an awesome squad who you could actually run with and do real mad realistic coop attacks and shit.

then doing the complete opposite and being totally unrealistic by being medic and running through the middle of a battleground jumping this way and that way dodging bullets and tanks and missiles, diving on, and reviving, every motherfucker you see, just to get more badges.

Russdog

russell
HSC
then of course there's duke nukem 3D, california games II, jazz jackrabbit, kings quest V, leisuresuit larry and all those badass MS;DOS / windows 3.1 games i grew up on.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
dos civilization

We had it like 10 years ago and you were a square moving in a square world, they were just different pictures on the square and everything else was text. Way ahead of its time.

Otherwise, jazz jackrabit, donkey kong, c&c, Patrician 3, sim copter, other very basic but hugely enjoyable games.

*nashie goes looking for a dos emulator and simcopter*

dp624

HSC
starcraft. and 2 when it comes out

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck street fighter in its gay arse, gt3 a-spec, aoe, close combat 3

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: Best game of all time??

ZaraKu said:
Ocarina of Time - PWNs everything!
Majora's Mask - Not as good as OoT but still awesome
Crash Bandicoot - So so cool
Final Fantasy VIII & X - Both awesome (except my copy of VIII is fucked and I've never finished it)

Runescape (just kidding lol)
Spyro is pretty cool too so is GH-WT on 360.

But seriously, I don't get the hype over WoW, Halo and CoD, they sound stupid, manly and boring...
a thread named "Best ASIAN game of all time" ?

COD4 is manly, but its not boring, initially i thought it wasnt that fun, but i played and it IS FUNNY to play, obviously you have not read one of my previous posts.

anyway fuck WoW, its an electronic virus designed to rip you off $15 a month and deprives people of their livelihood.

COD2 and CSS were our game of choice during hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)