• Janet Jackson

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tamia

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

bobbie212

beyonce is my choice. im startin to dig brandy abit too now. does kelis deserve a mention she's been in the game for a while.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
I don't actually think Alicia Keys has really THAT good a voice as everyone makes her out to have

Fry

leathaface said:
You have left ALOT of R&B artists that needs to be up there, because they need to be recognised, and a few names on the list that don't deserve to be there.

Aaliyah (RIP)
TLC (I know they are a group, RIP Lisa Lopez)

But of that list, I will chose Alicia Keys.
it only allows a limit of 10 options so i can't include them all that's why i included an 'other (please specify)' option. i really despise Ashanti cos she can't sing (nor act) but she is a current r&b singer. im still baffled as to how she won an AMA. it must've been based on record sales for sure.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Annegelic said:
I don't actually think Alicia Keys has really THAT good a voice as everyone makes her out to have. But she's still cool.. i dig some of her songs. She puts alot of emotion in it. But for overall - Beyonce.
Buy her album, and learn the songs, and sing along. I gurantee you cannot sing a full song of hers because of her brilliant voice. Her range, her ability and pitch is disgustingly amazing.

Screw that, just sing "fallin" all the way through. If you can, I take my hat off to you!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i can sing fallin, take your hat off for me... NOW!

what about whitney? shes got a great voice before she started doing crack... or maybe shes still got a great voice?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*takes hat off to OJ*

I just enough range to sing "How Come You Don't Call Me"... Fallin' is a different story. I sound like a tool in that song.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
and im a guy as well!
usher was a disgrace in the remix if if i aint got you...
crap you can really see the comparison between both their voices...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Buy her album, and learn the songs, and sing along. I gurantee you cannot sing a full song of hers because of her brilliant voice. Her range, her ability and pitch is disgustingly amazing.

Screw that, just sing "fallin" all the way through. If you can, I take my hat off to you!
LOL in no way am i comparing myself to her.. ahahaha. She's good, but so's Beyonce. Fallin' was an ok song. My boo and If i ain't got you i love, probably cos of Usher's input. Sometimes i find her dull. But yeh.. she's still good, but i wouldn't buy her album.. and that's just me.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hey for..cause... happy bday!

beyonce was also much hotter in the video say my name...
i still think britney has the best rnb voice though

Collin

HSC
N/A
DAmmit, I really wished that I had gone to Alicia's concert now. :( It was even on the news how good she rocked Sydney.. damnations. :/

HSC
out of that list i would go with brandy....not the new brandy...brandy when she made the absolute classic 'i wanna be down' which is my favourite old school R&B song by a female....besides whitney houston's 'i have nothing'

Collin

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
anyone who thinks britney or ashanti can sing needs mental help
What's wrong with Ashanti? I agree with you on Britney though.

Fry

hiphophorray123 said:
out of that list i would go with brandy....not the new brandy...brandy when she made the absolute classic 'i wanna be down' which is my favourite old school R&B song by a female....besides whitney houston's 'i have nothing'
i don't think she's an excellent singer but i like her songs. her earlier stuff was sooo good. i just bought her latest album and what a load of crap that was..all the songs sound the same. $20 down the drain...:(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
aaliyah's probably the best
alicia keys' pretty good too
i would also put india.arie in there..but she's more soul than r&b, but still bloody good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)