Best Disney Movie (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Totally serious. I do believe that the company wanted to make a 'Disney style' animated film though which is why it strongly resembles one with it's animation and music. However, if you watch enough Disney you'll be able to pick up on some aspects of Anastasia which are clearly not characteristic of Disney animation (although you'd probably have to be really nit-picky about it).

I watch way too many Disney animation films, haha.

philphie

Banned
HSC
anything disney did with pixar.

but snow white is also a favourite only because i'm intrigued by the fact that Goebbels and Hitler loved it as well

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
THE LION KING.
of course.

+ the little mermaid, pinnochio, fantasia (loved the mickey and the wizard segment)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
anything disney did with pixar.

but snow white is also a favourite only because i'm intrigued by the fact that Goebbels and Hitler loved it as well
Hitler actually just loved Disney altogether apparently. I read somewhere in a book I borrowed from the library that Hitler commissioned a few propaganda films to be made in the style of Disney animation.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Hitler actually just loved Disney altogether apparently. I read somewhere in a book I borrowed from the library that Hitler commissioned a few propaganda films to be made in the style of Disney animation.
then i guess they just liked Walt because he was anti semitic as well

Essjaybee

HSC
THE LION KING

The little Mermaid, Monsters Inc, All the Pirates of the Carribean series,

Aladdin, Mulan, Finding Nemo,

Toy Story, Bambi, Fox&thehound

philphie

Banned
HSC
i can't wait for someone to go say hannah monatana/camp rock/high school musical lolololololol

philphie

Banned
HSC
fun fact: pirates of the carribean in disneyland is a shit ride

philphie

Banned
HSC
really only one good thing about it disneyland L.A.- Space Mountain ftw, feel like i'm Buzz Lightyear. loads of people in costume to give shit to and surprisingly an overwhelming amount of hot girls.

horse shit everywhere.

Disneyland Orlando full of retirees, Disneyland Hong Kong is clean, that's really the only thing i can say about it, Disneyland Paris looks like the rest of Paris.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
really only one good thing about it disneyland L.A.- Space Mountain ftw, feel like i'm Buzz Lightyear. loads of people in costume to give shit to and surprisingly an overwhelming amount of hot girls.

horse shit everywhere.

Disneyland Orlando full of retirees, Disneyland Hong Kong is clean, that's really the only thing i can say about it, Disneyland Paris looks like the rest of Paris.
+1

Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)