Best chemistry trial paper school (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Which schools have the best chemistry trial papers (highest quality questions)?

howcanibesmarter

HSC
there's only like 1 2022 hsc chem paper on thsc, do u know where I can find more?
Your teachers should have most of them since they share across government schools, and unless if you go a private school, if you ask they'll probably give it to you.

Since I don't do chem, idk when was the recent syllabus change but you should also consider doing trials before 2022 as it covers the same syllabus dot points as what your're currently doing anyways.

i.e. for maths, the recent syllabus change was in 2019, so I did papers from 2020 and onwards, rather than strictly doing 2022 past papers.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Your teachers should have most of them since they share across government schools, and unless if you go a private school, if you ask they'll probably give it to you.

Since I don't do chem, idk when was the recent syllabus change but you should also consider doing trials before 2022 as it covers the same syllabus dot points as what your're currently doing anyways.
Bro why no chem

carrotsss

HSC
Good papers:
- Ruse
- BOS
- Sydney Grammar
- Strathfield girls
- NSG (not too hard but well written)
- Fort
- Baulko

L papers:
- CSSA (how tf do they seem to be so expensive and have so many people and yet make so many mistakes)
- QATS
- Barker
- Cranbrook
- TEC (they literally messed up dividing by 2 in the answers πŸ’€ and have the gall to charge schools hundreds for their joke of a paper)

All other papers are mid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)