• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Fuck some of you people are shallow. It pisses me off how some people can't see past materialistic and financial wealth. I value a girl's heart more than anything else. Aslong as she's pretty enough in my eyes, and she's got a good heart - she's good enough for me. Only shallow people value wealth and material possessions when chosing a partner!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
twisted_emily said:
best characteristic in a guy......when they dont post on BoS
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I POST ON BOS!
do you mean, when they dont talk shit about you on bos?

wanderlust

HSC
bamiyan said:
hi gps slut,

I live in the eastern suburbs

I'm ex-Scots college

I'm an ex-Thai boxer, making me more hardcore than any other union league player

I have hot arms and abs

I have a BMW

Personally, I keep my present buying to a minimum-the more presents you buy, the more it seems your trying to buy their love.

Despite the fact that I measure up to your strict criteria, I WOULD NOT CONSIDER YOU GF MATERIAL. YOU'RE TOO DAMN NARROW MINDED, STUPID AND YOUR POSTS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.
you tell her son!

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
jumb said:
That's all religions. The whole reason people join religions is because they like the exclusitivity. They like the fact that they think they know something that noone else does.
How does one get such an idea?

I'm religious, yet I don't feel above others, including atheists. I have an atheist friend, yet I don't feel like the better one, and nor does he, that's why we respect each other.

I'm sorry, but that statement is not true at all, unless you're referring to some of the old people at church. But the younger generation is above that kind of rubbish.

People join a religion because they believe in a higher power, and they believe the values the religion teaches. Not because they want to be like "oh, I'm better than you are". That's rubbish.

And then a person in this thread equates being religious with being unintelligent, weak-minded, and uneducated. Any proof? I've seen many of the contrary.

Last edited:

wanderlust

HSC
Wesnat said:
How does one get such an idea?

I'm religious, yet I don't feel above others, including atheists. I have an atheist friend, yet I don't feel like the better one, and nor does he, that's why we respect each other.

I'm sorry, but that statement is not true at all, unless you're referring to some of the old people at church. But the younger generation is above that kind of rubbish.

People join a religion because they believe in a higher power, and they believe the values the religion teaches. Not because they want to be like "oh, I'm better than you are". That's rubbish.

I don't think so, not everybody, i'm a try hard catholic because i like the churches

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
wanderlust said:
I don't think so, not everybody, i'm a try hard catholic because i like the churches
Whatever the reason, to be 'above others' is definitely NOT one of them. As I said, unless you're referring to some oldies at the church or wherever, this is not the case with the younger generation.

HSC
gps_slut said:
The essentials for a guy to attract me is to of course go to a GPS school or i guess a prestigious private school. Live in the eastern suburbs or lower north shore is acceptable. He must be athletic and play rugby... thats union. hot arms and Abs are essential. And must drive a car that costs more than $80, 000. An thats basically it. oh yeah he must buy me presents.

i hope you're joking if not i hope you die, wait even if you're not joking i hope you die. If you're being serious you are a very shallow stupid hollow-headed 14-year old bimbo who loves the childish unresonsible crap people like tryhard wogs do.

JoeysBoy

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
great personality - but prior to that, something to draw me to them .. like some form of cuteness - like nice eyes, or a hawt smile or somthing y'know..
someone who's funni, sweetnessed and who's just willin to give me a hug/cuddle - whatever u wanna call it!
sweet guys rock!!
ohh - and u gotta talk to em, and they gotta be able to make me smile nd all that kinda crap y'know - it's what matters (2me)

oooo... aLso :):edit::) they gotta be clean and all - coz i dont really like dirty guys! lol, i dont think many girls do =P (then again, im probably wrong bout this too!)
Urge to kill returning...

wanderlust

HSC
Wesnat said:
Whatever the reason, to be 'above others' is definitely NOT one of them. As I said, unless you're referring to some oldies at the church or wherever, this is not the case with the younger generation.
You think so do you? So i take it you've gone out and done extensive research on why people are religous?

JoeysBoy

HSC
twisted_emily said:
no ones told me wat a gps school is
GPS = Gimpular pube suckers :D Trust me... I've seen it all :(

wanderlust said:
oh come'n just let it shine on through!
hehe... I've actually heard a LOT of attraction a female has for a male is based on symetry (my biology teacher told us this... tho he went to a canadian univeristy so... it maybe dogdy information) of the face. I think thats why Miechael Jackson is so damn ugly (according to females). His nose like sticks out to the left something cronic... :eek:

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
wanderlust said:
You think so do you? So i take it you've gone out and done extensive research on why people are religous?
Well, not a research. But I talked with my other religious friends about their reasons to join Catholocism. It's clear that I generalise. But that's just as bad as some other people here who generalise about something that, from my experiences, is not true.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
In this order:

1. Funny.
2. Thoughtful.
3. Wise.
4. Nice smile.
5. Not clingy.
6. Likes to dance.
7. Likes my music and films.
8. Lets me vent and sulk occasionally.
9. Tall.
10. Plays an instrument.

That is my perfect man. I will find him someday...(but still looking).

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Seeing some of the lists here, It'll be interesting to see what most guys' list of a perfect girl will be (I suspect that it will be a VERY short list, heh ;) ).

tempco

HSC
Wesnat said:
Seeing some of the lists here, It'll be interesting to see what most guys' list of a perfect girl will be (I suspect that it will be a VERY short list, heh ;) ).
there's a thread on it.

OS

Banned
HSC
My best characteristics in a guy are as follows:

honest

considerate

fun-loving

respectful

attractive (to some degree, in his own way!)

STRAIGHT AS WELL!

C'mon... I know Mr Right is out there! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)