Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soha said:
i did read your other posts and they didnt appeal to me in the slightest

but you didn't even respond to them! yet you responded to jumb when he called you an idiot.

wow.

dagger through the heart

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
um.. i dont actually have to respond to anyone if i dont want to
and whats ur point..jumb tried to talk to me intellectually or something and iam ignoring him..etc etc..so?
She was wanting your opinion on her intellectual response

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
um.. i dont actually have to respond to anyone if i dont want to
and whats ur point..jumb tried to talk to me intellectually or something and iam ignoring him..etc etc..so?
The old head-in-the-sand trick, as long as you pretend I'm not here, you won't lose.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
jumb said:
Do you really have to push enter at the end of every sentence? Also please use full stops and stop misusing ellipsis, they make you look like even more of an idiot.

OT: What you're talking about is what we normal people call "discrimination." Others might call her "shallow", I'd call her a "close-minded bitch."

I don't see how she can make a valid assumption of someone just because they go to a specific church. There's rapists and child molesters in churches too, ya know.
you responded to that. and i never called you an idiot.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i agree with hiphop

Plus there are a few muslims I know that married non-muslims and don't believe they're betraying anything (I also might think there's a lot of conversion going on, but that's beside the point.

I think marrying someone because they're the same religion is a safe haven to make sure you have similar beliefs... to an extent. Rather than realising that you can surpass religion and still be the SAME, and actually go through the effort to convince everyone.
did u want me to reply to this one?
its ok for a male in islam to marry a non muslim female because the children are raised muslim and they take the fathers name and religon etc..plus islamically he is responsible for them
i know alot of peopel are marrying interfaith and it wors for them good luck in life
but i would never do it...personally i would rather marry a muslim..islam is not just about believing in god and heaven and hell
its a way of life..everyday things how you live, what you do etc..
so to marry a non muslim but live like a muslim would be difficult

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i agree with hiphop

Plus there are a few muslims I know that married non-muslims and don't believe they're betraying anything (I also might think there's a lot of conversion going on, but that's beside the point.

I think marrying someone because they're the same religion is a safe haven to make sure you have similar beliefs... to an extent. Rather than realising that you can surpass religion and still be the SAME, and actually go through the effort to convince everyone.
did u want me to reply to this one?
its ok for a male in islam to marry a non muslim female because the children are raised muslim and they take the fathers name and religon etc..plus islamically he is responsible for them
i know alot of peopel are marrying interfaith and it wors for them good luck in life
but i would never do it...personally i would rather marry a muslim..islam is not just about believing in god and heaven and hell
its a way of life..everyday things how you live, what you do etc..
so to marry a non muslim but live like a muslim would be difficult

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
wow, three times ay.

i posted at other occasions, but fine, if you really want to be that way then do so.

wasn't as if i was trying to start a fight with you :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i totally understand we're you're getting at. I know that religion can be a huge part of your personality, influences your beliefs, morals, the way you act, and the way you see the world. I totally see why you would say that.

On the other hand, I think that there's a flaw, especially when it comes to meeting someone you love? I mean, if you met the most amazing guy, who was on the same wavelength as you; could find the words you want when you can't finish a sentence, loves you inside and out, no matter how much you open up to him, and all the good stuff that seems to make sense and completes you, how can you disregard someone who can be so beautiful without being religious? There are many people who aren't religious at all, but a complementary with people who are, agree with your beliefs and standards, because they do it naturally, not because they were muslim.

I also know that sometimes that people who aren't muslim might not understand you and what you go through. But you'd be surprised how mutable and understanding people can be.

They believe in YOU and your beliefs, even though they don't believe in your God.

Technically they do, to an extent?
THIS ONE. :)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
wow, three times ay.

i posted at other occasions, but fine, if you really want to be that way then do so.

wasn't as if i was trying to start a fight with you :(
in reguards to what seems so important to u
jumb asked me to type properly and i got the shits
coz everyone tell sme to change the way i type and i wont
if they dont liek it too bad
its the internet for fux sake
i dont have to type properly..and i like my style
i didnt even read what he said afterwards...his so called intellectual response that i ignored..instead i replied to his frst sentence showing my immaturity etc
in reguards to what he continued to say..about the girl wanting to be with a christian who goes to her church..and how they could be peddos or rapist
what am i supposed to answer to that
yes i agree..

tempco

HSC
i'm with soha on this one. ideally, i'd marry a muslim (practising) girl. my partner being muslim is extremely important; almost as important as her being a woman.

being a practising muslim shapes what a person is. every facet of a muslim's life revolves around islam. that's why being muslim is so important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)