Best Calculator (1 Viewer)

JackyS

HSC
Does anyone recommend a good calculator that can be used, and is approved by board of studies?! I heard that some can help with the chapter Complex numbers...

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
JackyS said:
Does anyone recommend a good calculator that can be used, and is approved by board of studies?! I heard that some can help with the chapter Complex numbers...
i've got two calclulators... and one of them says complex on it... don't know if that'd help in the complex numbers chapter... will have to wait to find out i guess...

skepticality

HSC
u can get the fx82au which has hcore natural display showing expressions as you would see it on paper, its a bit laggier but i don think that will affect exam performance that much

however it doesnt have complex mode unlike the fx100au, but u dont really need it cuz u got the polar/rectangular functions on every calc anyway

Raginsheep

HSC
Generally, the amount of help a calculator with "true" complex number functions can give you is pretty much zilch.

Just get a calculator that you're happy with and familiarise yourself with it.

P

pLuvia

YBK said:
i've got two calclulators... and one of them says complex on it... don't know if that'd help in the complex numbers chapter... will have to wait to find out i guess...
I calculator with complex numbers ? is it casio?

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)