• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best and Worst TV Advertisement (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
showing those funeral finance ads at night....

and also on fox those gay mobile singles ads are annoying as shit..

SwampHen

HSC
There was an ad a couple of years ago that really did my head in- i think it was advertising for ps2 or something with the dad and the kids- "tell us the price dad!" and then the mum goes "does it come with a set of knives?" ugh, i hated it sooooo much- too much shouting and too many hyperactive kids.:burn:

SiN3m

HSC
the add where the father and son go to buy a car and the bargaining is 'totally hard'...they both think they are so good when they have added extras on their car for free only for the viewers to see a banner saying they were all free anyway...annoying

i miss the beer ad where all these guys ran accross a field with bottles in their hands singing

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I don't know if anyone's seen it, but the Boeing ad is the greatest ad ever produced.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
I change the channel when ads come on, so yeah, never really watch a whole one.

D

dillay

I usually record my shows on Foxtel and watch them later, so i can fast forward through the ads ^_^

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
I'd like to maim the person who came up with those health insurance ads with that annoying curly haired blonde chick with orange lipstick and that stupidass all-bran ad with "tall jan".

having ranted, this is the best ad i've seen in a very long time: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=anwlpTgbQTE

Sharkeh

HSC
NRMA ad with the theif climbing out of the window and the window shuts on his leg and the tile falls on his head

The way his leg falls off the pot plant makes me cringe...

Best ad: Not in Australia (yet), but it's a German K-Fee ad. Search Youtube for it =D

GET FREE

HSC
Phone subscriptions service ads in any form piss me off so much. What shits me even more is that people are still subscribing and paying their own money to encourage the phone companies to continue the ads.

Also the Dodo ads. Shoddiest, cheapest, waste-of-television space things ever. Ugh.

I used to really love the MBF Be Positive ad. Remember that one? It was a sequence of scenarios that just made everyone smile.

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
I'd have to say the new Optus Prepaid ad with the hip hop dressed penguins. Or the ad with Mr T i think it was Snickers. Where comes with an army tank when that guy took a dive in a soccer match and chucks the chocolate bar at him.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
A long time ago, i used to love that reading and writting hotline add...1300 6555 06 :shy:
(i think thats the number) :p

Last edited:

LOOMESY

HSC
worst would have to be those 'text cheat' and jamster ones.. any phone subscription that costs 10 bucks per message

whatever happened to Dougie.. that Pizza Hut dude?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Dougie is now in that commercial where he kicks the box over and it unpacks and arranges itself nicely around the house.

Possibly a computer commercial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)