best and worst live bands (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Yes I flamin' well am (because my name is Alf)

You're watching it on your computer at home: i.e. no sweat, atmosphere, crowd, charisma, sexual aura, substance-affliction: i.e. NOT a live show.

Also i have dial up because the fucking NBN won't get here fast enough therefore I am not going to watch that video but if Damien Rice is the Australian Idol winner I'm thinking of then i hope your totes sarcastic.

Oh P.S. I don't like their music but Future of the Left are HILARIOUS live.

"Someone just threw i fucking flip flop on stage. Has someone fucking lost their fucking flip flop?"
Nah see Damien Rice is amazing.
The guy who won Idol was an alright singer and all (he managed not to ruin Hallelujah so I give him credit for being the only person on Idol not to ruin a song I dearly love) but Damien Rice is just sublime.

qaz0981

HSC
bad: red hot chili peppers. such a disappointment, they were just terrible

good: offspring, motion city soundtrack, sugarcult, anberlin, new found glory, the subways

sibby

HSC
Good: Green Day, Kisschasy, Jack's Mannequin
Bad: Pennywise, The Vandals,

philphie

Banned
HSC
yeah, i think so, they were terribly boring at the Enmore, well actually Lord Farquad is also in the same boat as you

debts

HSC
N/A
the performance was kinda bland, but also it was really hard to get into the band since i guess i didn't like them that much? and also bluejuice supported, which made my mood even better

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
White Stripes are still the worst band I've seen live, except for some shitty support bands. Just awful. Best I've seen live is The Hold Steady by a long, long way. After that I guess RATM, Sigur Ros and Broken Social Scene.

coudes

HSC
Best: Dan Deacon, Ponytail, Four Tet
Worst: CSS, The Lucksmiths

occer

HSC
N/A
the performance was kinda bland, but also it was really hard to get into the band since i guess i didn't like them that much? and also bluejuice supported, which made my mood even better
Ah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)