Best 09 Diary / Planner (1 Viewer)

dior1

HSC
N/A
So I'm after either a diary with large spaces to write so I can write down all the work i need to do, or a large planner that can be stuck on a wall in my bedroom beside my desk.

What can you reccommend and where should I start looking?

Also, do you think having a planner that you are constantly looking at helps in someway as motivation or to help you get work done?

tia

Zippora

HSC
i have a planner, which you would be able to see if you look on the 'what does your study space look like' thread. they are really good for you to able to see the whole year and put it all into perspective, and depending on the layout you can rip it in half half way through the year like me which is brilliant haha.
it is good to have a diary as well obviously to write down everything as you get it, but doesnt your school give you a diary?

dior1

HSC
N/A
Zippora said:
i have a planner, which you would be able to see if you look on the 'what does your study space look like' thread. they are really good for you to able to see the whole year and put it all into perspective, and depending on the layout you can rip it in half half way through the year like me which is brilliant haha.
it is good to have a diary as well obviously to write down everything as you get it, but doesnt your school give you a diary?
awesome study setup btw.
yes, our schol does give out diaries but I find them boring and usually can't put everything in there

HSC
I think it's best to have both a diary and a wall-planner. The diary can be brought to school, write down h/w etc, while the wall-planner stays where you can see it from your study desk. On mine I've marked the dates of the big things- assessment tasks, exams- so that I keep in mind the big picture.. but no h/w goes on it.

dior1 said:
Also, do you think having a planner that you are constantly looking at helps in someway as motivation or to help you get work done?
It can definitely boost your motivation :p though if you're "constantly looking" at it, may be hard to get work done ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)