Belonging Essay Marking Anyone? (1 Viewer)

xamineO

HSC
^
Is anybody able to mark my belonging essay for free and give it a mark /25?
I would be very grateful, if so.

Cheers.

EDIT: could someone look over my module A essay & my creative writing.
Uni students, please! :)

Last edited:

deswa1

HSC
^
Is anybody able to mark my belonging essay for free and give it a mark /25?
I would be very grateful, if so.

Cheers.
Yeah I'll have a quick look but I've never marked anything before so my mark could be horribly off (our school marks english hard so I don't what what deserves what in the HSC). Also, why out of 25? In the HSC, they mark out of 15 for belonging.

xamineO

HSC
Yeah I'll have a quick look but I've never marked anything before so my mark could be horribly off (our school marks english hard so I don't what what deserves what in the HSC). Also, why out of 25? In the HSC, they mark out of 15 for belonging.
My bad /15 then, thanks!

Bobbo1

HSC
Yeh, I can have a look at it if you want. Already finished my HSC so not going to steal it :)

FreeLearner

HSC
Lol, why would you give your essay to anyone who's doing the HSC in 2012. LOL, they need all the help they can get for their own essay, how can you expect them to give you a mark. I suggest you avoid that also since they can use your ideas etc.
Better to give it to a person who is experienced and/or finished the HSC and is now at UNI.
I think thats what would be best, since hsc students are NOT teachers and won't be able to give you an accurate mark. (maybe not more than a vague estimate).
well good luck! ask your own teacher to mark it if you can

xamineO

HSC
Lol, why would you give your essay to anyone who's doing the HSC in 2012. LOL, they need all the help they can get for their own essay, how can you expect them to give you a mark. I suggest you avoid that also since they can use your ideas etc.
Better to give it to a person who is experienced and/or finished the HSC and is now at UNI.
I think thats what would be best, since hsc students are NOT teachers and won't be able to give you an accurate mark. (maybe not more than a vague estimate).
well good luck! ask your own teacher to mark it if you can
I hate the English faculty in my school, not bothered to give it to them.
And why would Deswa, an advanced student, steal ideas from me, a standard?
lol?

deswa1

HSC
I hate the English faculty in my school, not bothered to give it to them.
And why would Deswa, an advanced student, steal ideas from me, a standard?
lol?
Even though I do advanced, the belonging module is exactly the same so I could steal them :p. Relax though, I won't - I've already written my belonging anyway. I still think you should get some feedback from teachers though.

xamineO

HSC
Could anyone also have a look at my Creative writing piece? :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
More than happy to look over your stuff if you still require so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)