Being in LOVE (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i love being in love.. its everything that has been posted in here (well the positive stuff :)) and more.. i love the bond i have with the guy i love and the trust and honesty between us, without that theres no way it could be love :) ive been with my bf for a while now.. and i still get nervous and get butterflies before i meet him.. even after all this time :)

-sigh- love is the best :)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Hmm...love is great, except i met the guy i love on my gap year in england so i had to leave him, and i havent seen him for a month, and i won't see him till september...i have his permission "to go out with a hot aussie guy, as long as he is not too big so my man can beat him up when he comes over" but its does suck badly, i miss him so much and its wierd without him...its bad for him too, but then he is coming in september so i just think about that

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
love is always two fold..

it can be the best and most awesome feeling in the world..! where nothin else matters and it can sustain you- like ull be riding on a high and nothing can get in ur way... cuz ur off in lalaland...

but then theres the side of it where.. because all ur emotions and energies are manifested into the way you feel.. when things go wrong.. love can be a bitch..

you get all depressed and sad or angry or confused... all because we choose to feel a certain way and our emotions have placed bias into the situations that we r presented with...

being in love more often then not, clouds one sense of reality.. everything seems so perfect but being in love affects everything else.. the hurt and confusion and all other emotion- even happiness is magnified because of that sentimental attachment..

love is great.. but all good things must come to an end.. maybe...

69^boi

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Whatever. Love sucks, end of story. I don't want anyhting to do with it.

Oooooh, from Port Macquaire, Captain pi?
im also think love sucks, its a waste of time but having friends are ok

choc-chip

HSC
69^boi said:
im also think love sucks, its a waste of time but having friends are ok
I used to believe this statement untill....

What's love look like?
It is to be all made of sighs and tears.
It is to be all made of fantasy,
All made of passion, and all made of wishes,
all adoration, duty and observance,
all humbleness, all patient, and impatient,
all purity, all trial, all obeisance.
Quote from "As you like it"

Now, I think alive without being in love is a waste of time..

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I have never been in love. I will never be in love. I don't believe in love.

Wait, I just realised I don't know what love is....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Love is just a chemical differnce in your body. When you break up, you have withdrawels. That's why it sucks so much when you get dumped (where as the dumper is already over you).

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
jumb said:
Love is just a chemical differnce in your body. When you break up, you have withdrawels. That's why it sucks so much when you get dumped (where as the dumper is already over you).
Ah science, it has always has the answer

69^boi

HSC
N/A
Ok then...... screw FRIENDS & LOVE, who needs it, go get a pet, most commonly a dog or a cat, they will never complain at you and will always show some kind of innocent smile and lick your face, which can be enough to cheer you up after a shit day at work/school.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
The views expressed in this thread are not shared by BOS Administrators. BOS does not condone beastiality. Thank You.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
69^boi said:
Ok then...... screw FRIENDS & LOVE, who needs it, go get a pet, most commonly a dog or a cat, they will never complain at you and will always show some kind of innocent smile and lick your face, which can be enough to cheer you up after a shit day at work/school.
But then you just start loving your pets... hopefully in a completely non-sexual way.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
they're called cat-people/dog-people and the reliance on the pets to provide social needs may become unhealthy and so they become recluses.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I don't believe science has anthing to do with love. That's total bull. Love is an emotion, not a chemical.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
nicko88 said:
I don't believe science has anthing to do with love. That's total bull. Love is an emotion, not a chemical.
That's because you're a hippy.

I saw it on a TV show, so it has to be true.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
I used to believe this statement untill....

What's love look like?
It is to be all made of sighs and tears.
It is to be all made of fantasy,
All made of passion, and all made of wishes,
all adoration, duty and observance,
all humbleness, all patient, and impatient,
all purity, all trial, all obeisance.
Quote from "As you like it"

Now, I think alive without being in love is a waste of time..
I am speechless in hearing that...all i could say is that i will treat you better than any girl in the world...and also...i'm the luckiest guy in the world ^^

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I completely agree, and could probably gush about this forever, but for everyone's sake I'll attempt to be brief.

It's great how you spend loads of time with some people, and get bored or just feel like time alone, but how when you spend it with someone you love, it's the opposite. The time passes rapidly, it never seems like enough, and it's always too long until you see them again.

Another thing which I think is fantastic is how as time progresses you find more and more reasons to love your partner, and how as you become closer, little things like habits and mannerisms that you never really thought much of at the start of things become endearing, to the point where you can't imagine what life would be like without these.

And, to wrap things up, I love how over time you're able to look back at all you've accomplished and experienced together, knowing that there's nothing at all that you'd want to change, and knowing that it's been the happiest time of your life, and that you've been able to share that with someone else.

Yeah, that'll do for now, marginally awkward but hopefully some people will be able to relate :)
'
I agree:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)