Being friendly or flirty (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i just wrote a massive rant on flirting and it not meaning anything but i read over it and it didnt make sense because i was too personally involved in what was being said whilst attempting to make it sound generic!
Basically, flirting doesnt exist... its all harmless fun unless you know they are single and interested... fuck flirting.... fuck it off... and then fuck the other end of the scale when you see it as harmless fun and have absolutely no feelings or attraction to a person yet they read into it... actually thinking about it... being on both ends of the scale at the same time is quite hilarious to say the least..

so yeah flirting is such a meaningless thing these days unless your in year 8 and you give eachother eye contact and quickly glance away and then you are in love forever

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha @ year 8 :)

I enjoy the chase, i think that best surmises what i think about flirting really

Bye dark!

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
hahahah on top of that, they have “godbro, god sis” and their lil gang wif connections and rep…lolz… dear me, fink I’v bagg dem out enouf now =P

wonder if they ever grow out of it???
Yeh, I know. What's with the godbro/godsis thing? When an asian hunny first told me that she had a godbro, I was thinking "Ok, so he was at your baptism."

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
I never got godbro, but im guessing its like code for "the guy i want to fuck but cant cos hes a friend"
Yeh, possible code.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
dark`secrets said:
dont you just love how they type?
"wif" "dem" "enouf"
Their spelling annoys me. Can't they spell words correctly? When they write in that way, it takes time for me to work out what they are trying to say.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Anyone here feel the frustration and fun of EYE FLIRTING???

hehe i love it!! he looks at you, you look away, then you look at him, and he looks away, and every now and again, you lock... and this can go on for months :) haha and im still to scared to even say hi.

who here has been in a similar situation????

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Fairytale said:
Their spelling annoys me. Can't they spell words correctly? When they write in that way, it takes time for me to work out what they are trying to say.
it is meant to be percieved as being cute *shrugs* dont understand how though!
:eek: :eek:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Fairytale said:

ohh sowi gurli, bad habbit i guess :D .. learn to compromise keke :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
eye flirting? ;)

SuGa BunI =D do you realise you're missing an E in your avatar
even if you're trying to be cute, the word 'mor' doesnt make sense

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
everyone loves the chase..

then after 2 months ppl break up..

i still hav the chase.. act single.. but happy inside..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)