Being forced to repeat or do pathways for HSC, NEED URGENT HELP! (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC
Can't even put my mind to do any work at the moment with this issue constantly popping up.

Actually going to commit suicide.
I might sound like a retard for taking that seriously, but treasure life...

zhiying

HSC
Obvious his not serious, man up and stop saying "omg gonna commit suicide"

As an ex-Fortian I have to say the deputy is extremely reasonable, if you have Osland and so is the principle, even if her popularity among students has always been low.
In the end this is your fault and I read somewhere you said you cbf going to school in afternoon -_-...and you said your marks dropped because you didnt study or something, unless you were hospitalised for a long time, that is also your fault

forgive me if I misread, I skimmed the comments briefly

Also why the hell wouldnt you get medical certificate at the time anyway? It takes like a minute to write and provides at least some credibility

intheshits

HSC
Where do you get this info that they are extremely reasonable? Just curious. Want to know what to expect for my interview.

zhiying

HSC
From talking to him over the years about various situations, he is almost always reasonable, unless your a dick...

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
Well, I had my own issues during my HSC year in 2010. I knew they'd notice eventually that I wasn't attending classes or attempting class work, assignments ect. I wasn't okay mentally and physically. I was told to repeat, pathways or seek HSC elsewhere (TAFE) and honestly, I agreed with them.

I did put this onto myself though and I'm correcting it now, I chose to do my HSC at TAFE. Resolving issues can be a struggle, infact this is my 3rd attempt at HSC. I rushed back into HSC and didn't resolve my issues as I should have and trust me when I say this, time is precious. I'm actually doing pretty well @ TAFE now, I enjoy it and see myself furthering my education.

It's really up to you whether you want to reason or not about continuing HSC this year. Personally, I went with resolving issues > taking up the HSC again.

Anyways GL. : )

denny94

HSC
i had a friend that stuffed up midway due to depression (something happened in his family) he notify the school and stuff and they suggested him to repeat or pathways and stuff. But how his out of it and truckin in study as hard as ever . He got 5/41 for 3 unit and 5/20 for english. So ye anything can happen get your lazy ass the comp or tv or watever and just do work. No easy way around around it. Srsly I have learnt that as well putting it off would do nothing, you will only suffer later JUST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

lilfish79886

HSC
I had a similar issue, well I've been sick with a long term illness and missing a lot of school days, which in the unfair world you get a 0 in the HSC if you're sick with it, so i decided to do pathways. I feel it's the best decision I've ever made I've been so relaxed i have so much time to study and get perhaps in the high 80's low 90's compared to just scraping a pass on most of my subjects and the best bit about it all is that Universities and other institutions just see your HSC mark and not how long it took you to get it. However i must say there are some drawbacks, you have to join the year below you for classes in the next year and all your friends leave for university. But on the whole the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. But seriously the only reason we do the HSC is to get into university, or do something with it..... and personally being sick it's great it gives you the opportunity to have a rest as you get half days or even full days off on a flexible time table, plus you can have a bit more of a social life, or more time to study....and also time to think about what you want to do for the rest of your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)