being asked out...what method would you prefer? (1 Viewer)

which method do you prefer?

• in person

Votes: 192 80.7%
  • sms

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • email

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • phone

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • you dont care because you're not interested (you alreday have a boy....or you're a lesbian)

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
how would you like a guy to ask you to coffee/tea/hot chocoloate/water/gatorade/V/etc......if he doesnt know what you like?

girls, what do you reckon is best?

oh oh, and boys.........how would you do it (go as creative as you want, 'coz it's only a hypotheitical situation)

melbieborn.gurl

hmm.. i dun really kno but id like him to be confident without being a pig of course. and he cant be sleazy. and id like him 2 get 2 the point..like not jibbering on for hours..throwing in a complient would b good.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
SMS or in person. I know SMS is really isn't personal, but it's the way to catch me on the go.

nicksta_40

HSC
anything but phone or person is just the easy way out. Its not personal at all, could be any1 sending the message/email, and chances r putting them on the spot either in person or on the phone, they'll say yes...

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
haha i remember this guy i used to like sms'd me ages ago and he was like 'hey do you want to go get a coffee, or if you don't like coffee, then hot chocolate? or whatever you like drinking..?'

hehe

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
he wanted u bad :D

in person all the way, anything else is too impersonal, unless of course their overseas, so then phone's probably ur best bet

i like asking my friend to ask the girl out for me, yr7 style :p

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
In person. By phone is alright i guess, but in person you also show your body language, cause they might think ur lying or joking if they just hear ur voice. SMS or email is just dodgy and very wussy.

Cicciolina

HSC
In person - because yeah you can read their body language how they say it etc. Sms is always a bit iffy and you might be reading it as a really normal friend-asking-you-out sorta way and not really an ask out - same with email.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you like the person enough in person is the only way to do it

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
In person. Otherwise it could be just some random with ur friends phone muckin around and you wouldnt even know... so i choose in person

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
phone or person its more real like that :)

well.. i dont mind doing whatever as long as its with them ;)
so its like "hey are you free blah blah? wanna do something?"

Dave85

HSC
face to face is the way to ask a girl out i think. fone is also ok but yeah face 2 face 4sure. personally, i think the other ways are just to impersonal and thats hardly going 2 impress the girl.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
if you dont ask in person it just seems kinda low to me, because if you want to have a relationship with someone, for wateva reason, you need to show some courtesy :p

pcwizz

Winston

HSC
I think i'd do it in anyway... doesn't matter, i'm a open person, and even if the answer wasn't something i wanted i can easily cruise away with it, without caring... so in person, over the phone whateva, depends what communication level i have with me right on the spot at that time, i mean if she lived in whoop whoop land well god i'm not gonna go all the way there just to ask her to come with me for coffee next week lol!

However, for some reason i would never ask someone out if that person i can really talk with them etc and that i mix well with them... i duno i guess i'd realise what happens in the end, because sooner or later you'll break up, just a matter of time, and then from that point you'd probably rather talk to them less and lose a good friend. blah..

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
in person, but i love it when noone needs to 'ask' eachother out, and you just know it...and you feel liek beign together and then....you do :D

Winston

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
in person, but i love it when noone needs to 'ask' eachother out, and you just know it...and you feel liek beign together and then....you do :D
ahaaha i'd love that to happent to me :D...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)