before sex (1 Viewer)

devildark

HSC
N/A
Right, I have a problem that has been going on for years and I have tried various ways of communicating the problem to my wife, but the problem still continues.

What happens is that just before sex there always seems to be a moment when my wife finds a way to mock and/or humiliate me.

It is the timing that really gets to me. Though some people have the problem of their spouse not engaging in sex, this is not my problem.

Let me explain. Recently, my wife offered to give me fellatio after which we'd have sex. However, just as we were preparing to go forward with our plan, she saw that my fly was already down. At this point I was already quite looking forward to the evening, so all I did was stutter a bit when she told me that she discovered my open fly (not in a sensual manner, but in a "oh, you forgot to zip your fly again" manner). When I was lost for words in anticipation of our night together, she made a retarded voice and mocked my stammering because frankly I had no response to her criticism that I had left my fly open by accident.

I overlooked this and chalked it up to a misunderstanding, but soon after when she was about to go down on me, I made an "ooooo" noise, and she looked up at me, made the retarded voice again and mocked the sound I just made, which immediately and effectively ruined the moment, you know that moment where you surrender yourself to the upcoming pleasure and love that you are about to feel.

Immediately after making the retarded voice, she started giving me oral sex, but all I could think about was the shame I felt in having been mocked.

Okay, I know I might not be expressing this very well, and I am not perfect, but the point is that on numerous occasions I have had to overcome my anger and shame in order to just move forward, i.e. maintain an erection as opposed to confronting her over a humiliation that frankly makes it hard to perform. But I overcome my feelings, think happy thoughts and try to enjoy the sex as much as possible because like all humans I am a sexual creature and know that if I confronted her over this, we would have a fight, and we certainly would not have sex.

I know this because I have tried to confront her and all that happens is that she responds with the following: "why don't you write down all the things I do wrong and then give me the list." This statement is of course said with biting sarcasm, which further frustrates me as it is not my intention to tell her all of her faults, only that I don't like to be mocked. In short, when I say to her that something she has done makes me feel shame, she takes it personally and lets me know that she feels I have wronged her for bringing up a grievance.

Please help. This is the first time I have ever reached out to others in a public forum over my marriage issues.

Thanks.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You would not be having this problem if you had paid closer attention in your study of the sacred quran.

"4.34": Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Praise to Mohammed (pbuh).

sullyman

HSC
Is this a troll???

Also you do know that your gender says "female" and that your talking about having an erection??

Boxes

Banned
HSC
dude, just tell your wife you don't appreciate it. you've gotta put your foot down.

sullyman

HSC
I've done more forensic subjects than you, makes me more qualified to pass judgment on the authenticity of online documents.

;)
Hmmmm point taken,

doesnt change my thinking that this is some crappy website trolling

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
An obvious troll is an...obvious troll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)