• I'm a ALP voter, and I would not change my vote no matter who led the ALP

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I'm a Liberal voter, and would not change my vote no matter who led the ALP

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
Personally, I would vote ALP only if Beazley was back in. He was a strong politican, i'm not positive as to how he would go if he were PM however....

What do you guys think?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, isn't this poll a little late? (That is, why should we care now that the leadership issue within the Labor Party has been resolved?) Besides, Big Kim is more of a softie than Latham (who is still trying to find his feet, afterall).

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
You arew generally voting for the party and its policy flatform...rather than its leader...
You might, but most people don't :(. If people voted based on policy platform, the Liberals would never loose :p

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm a Liberal voter, but if I voted ALP, I'd be more likely to vote in Beazley. Personally, I was backing Kevin Rudd. He seems like a really nice guy, even if he is Labor!

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
liberals all the way, without a doubt, no matter what

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
The leader is just as important to the party as good policy.

No matter HOW you look at it.

Its not actually 'late', there was no need for it earlier... but Beazley is back into ALP policy, I think he's a real future contender for the leadership.

nerd2die4

HSC
well I would vote Latham. wasnt there a vote within the party not to long ago about who should lead the party, they obviously voted latham. so i go with the man the party trusts.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
yeah, but it was only by one vote man. heh. it could have gone either way... maybe one guy flipped a coin... imagine that. lol... beazley's future on the flip of a coin.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Even Howard has admited that Beazly is a great leader...several times in fact. but I can understand that he had to stand down when he lost a second time.
Top bloke

K

katie_tully

Every time I think of Kim Beazley, I get this image of a 3rd grade teacher I had once, Miss Beezly. She probably rivaled him in size...it's like a mental thing, i can't think of him without thinking of her...I hated her. Ever had a fatassbitch teacher whom you just wanted to take out the back and shoot? Well she's it.

I don't know if I like latham alot, he seems to spend all his time counterparting everything john howard does...John raises uni fees, Latham wants to drop them ((good point)), howard takes us to war, latham wants to drag us out of war ... howard wants to sign us over to a free trade agreement, latham wants to beat howard over the head with the free trade agreement...I'd like him if he didn't bicker like a bitch all day long

K

katie_tully

Nah, you're out Sports, your image is too squeaky clean...Unless you rebel and then cover your shame up until 30 years later...
You have to atleast have smoked pot OR been present whilst it was being smoked to get into parliament.
Oh...so thats what they do..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)