Beat Exam Stress Now! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Hollieee said:
How irritatingly confident?
Maybe you'll completely fail your trials and then start stressing?
The girl who got dux of our school last year (99+) was more stressed than anyone. I think she had multiple breakdowns and possibly heart failure, lol.
But she's brilliant =)
She just thought she was nowhere near as good as everyone else. Silly muffin.
Point is, she still did bloody well!
Hahah heart failure.

A 99 uai is no good to you if you're dead.

Some people hey.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
She was crazy. I wish I had the same amount of motivation and dedication!

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
karatekid72 said:
well im here - doing trials at the moment and my theory is still working so **pokes tounge out**
And now, not a month but 10 days from the trials?

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i prefer to have a little stress then none as when you are not "on your toes" in an exam thats when you make the most stupidest of mistakes. the main time that stress actually sucks is in class speeches. ewww speeches. so i'm half agreeing but also disagreeing.
hope that makes sense

lorinella

HSC
yeah i rekon stress keeps you on ur toes, it makes u worry about the detail that might otherwise go unnoticed or unrevised beofre an exam. but dont get me wrong, too much stress is not good at all!

calsta

HSC
w/e you say.

I just can't stop looking at your display pic.

HanT

HSC
does the yoga teacher in the picture scare anyone else, just a little bit?

2008rosse

HSC
There's a "quick fix" for everything, huh? I'm not sure how many times this has been said already, because I cannot be bothered reading this forum, but you could always study. That usually minimises exam stress. That comes with a guarantee.

Black.Magic

HSC
2008rosse said:
There's a "quick fix" for everything, huh? I'm not sure how many times this has been said already, because I cannot be bothered reading this forum, but you could always study. That usually minimises exam stress. That comes with a guarantee.
amen 2008rosse. there are so many damn whiny forum threads on this website. Australia is a bloody lazy country, in general. y'all should just study and stop spending time on these stupid forums.
sure, the site itself is good for fishing around for other people's notes (which are mostly crappy anyway)

karatekid72

woot freedom
HSC
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Hollieee
How irritatingly confident?
Maybe you'll completely fail your trials and then start stressing?
The girl who got dux of our school last year (99+) was more stressed than anyone. I think she had multiple breakdowns and possibly heart failure, lol.
But she's brilliant =)
She just thought she was nowhere near as good as everyone else. Silly muffin.
Point is, she still did bloody well!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hahah heart failure.

A 99 uai is no good to you if you're dead.

Some people hey.

wow yea sillt girl lol i'd love to get 99+ that'd be awesome... but no and ok fair enough stress worked for her, but for most people around stress at those levels isn't healthy and jsut makes things worse. And trials were pretty damn good so im more confident now =] ^^ :rolleyes:
<!-- / message -->

karatekid72

woot freedom
HSC
Black.Magic said:
amen 2008rosse. there are so many damn whiny forum threads on this website. Australia is a bloody lazy country, in general. y'all should just study and stop spending time on these stupid forums.
sure, the site itself is good for fishing around for other people's notes (which are mostly crappy anyway)

so blackmagic are you one of those people who just sits and does study all the time and doesn't take ANY time to relax, or browse, or go out or anything like that? thats another thing with stress... quite a few people in my grade have cut their lives down to eating, sleeping and studying...whats the point??? as long as we are breathing its all good

AND another thing in general - people say "omg HSC is my last chance" thats crap! it might be the easiest option but its not the last. I hear about people all the time who have set HSC as their deadline to the rest of their life... WHY!!!!!!!!!!! someone please tell me why it is that people have to make it out to be such a big deal!!??? yes its the fastest 'easiest' way, but there are other ways!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)