BE/Biomedical engineering (1 Viewer)

Avicenna

hey i was wondering if anyone here does this combined degree at unsw 'cos i put it as my second preference after med. i'd like to know about the work involved and oh yes which engineering course you're doing ,i.e chem, mech elec etc.;)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
it is, from what i can gather from the subject list....a random assortment of other engineering streams eg chemical, computer, mechanical, electrical with an added emphasis on how these relate to biological applications...
i personally want to do it at usyd cos they offer other combined options, whereas at unsw u have to do it concurrently with some other engineering discipline~~~ which sux of course

SoFTuaRiaL

that is not true ... it is not a general assortment of other engg degrees! u do biomed engg with one of the other engg degrees, eg, chem, telecom, comp, software etc .....
combining it with engg is the best u can do. how else would one know where and when to apply the knowledge? besides the biomed engg is a masters degree. as inasero said, if he/she combines it with "others" like commerce or science, u're pretty much gonna be lost as u dont have basic engg skills/knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)