BDesign VisCom Backup.. (1 Viewer)

piptote

HSC
So I want to do BDesign in Visual Communication at UTS, except it requires a really high uai or atar or whatever it is these days. Its around mid 90's.
I'm not positive i'm going to go that well so what would be a good backup course to then transfer into viscom? and when can you do that after first semester, first year....
thanks in advance..

SMS.EDWIN

HSC
Same with me. I really want to get into vis. comm at UTS but I know i'm not going to get 95 atar. Was thinking of doing the one year diploma at INSEARCH, ace that 1st year then get in 2nd year uts, but something about it doesn't seem like a stable or 100% guarantee in... And also wondering if the fees at insearch for vis comm 1st year would b the same as vis comm at UTS.
I JUST WANNA DO VISUAL COMM AT UTS:monkey:

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
Omg same! i desperately want this course!! but the atar is sooo high! i thought about insearch but its pretty expensive for one year from what i've heard and yeah its not guaranteed 100% in after that year...i was thinking maybe interior design as a back up and then transfer..but inetrior design is still high =="

there is a new course in the design faculty called photography and situated media...it doesn't have an atar yet so maybe that as a back up? well i have in my preferences..fingers crossed it won't be high!

Last edited:

wonmin

HSC
Yeah! I put down B Design in Photography and Situated Media for one of my options. Sounds really good. I agree. Hope the cut off won't be too high. Other options are Architecture for me at USYD/UNSW/UTS. Probably be using the flexible entry for all of them if I don't make the cut off.

There's also B Design in Photography and Situated Media in International Studies. I'm guessing the cut off will be around 93/94 ATAR since it is a new course. Time will tell :)

Last edited:

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
well i did my last exam today and im not feeling very good about my atar...so im losing hope in getting into uts design!! :(

just hoping i can get in through transferrr some time down the track! photograhy and situated media is my only hope now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)