Bcommerce UNSW to Bpharmacy USYD (1 Viewer)

gh0stface

HSC
Hi, im planning to transfer from Bcommerce at UNSW to BPharmacy at USYD at the end of my 2nd year. I'm just wandering what marks they take into account? I heard USYD doesn't look at your uai if you transfer after the first year and its based solely on your GPA. Do they look at the GPA for the second year of study only, or both first and second year?

Lastly, if i choose to do Bpharmacy after i finish my Bcommerce degree, how do i apply. Would i be able to use HECS to cover the fees of that second degree or must i pay back the outstanding HECS debt first?

thanks

rx34

HSC
I'm pretty sure they will look at the first two years if they are from the same university. This applied to me. Usually they recommend a GPA above 6 but honestly, you should aim above 6 to increase your chances.

You pay your total HECs debt only when you start working and earn an income above a certain threshold (I think it's 38k?)

rx34

HSC
I'm pretty sure they will look at the first two years if they are from the same university. This applied to me. Usually they recommend a GPA above 6 but honestly, you should aim above 6 to increase your chances.

You pay your total HECs debt only when you start working and earn an income above a certain threshold (I think it's 38k?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)