BCOMMERCE AT USYD or UNSW or ANU or MELBOURNE UNI (1 Viewer)

diceman

HSC
N/A
USYD, UNSW, ANU, MELBOURNE UNI which one would you pick to study Bcommerce?

Isn't UNSW a little bit better than USYD? As I know, a few of my friends are studying at USYD, and the responses are not that good. Seems like USYD has such a great population, but actually the inside isn't that strong.

As I am an internation student, my agents is strongly suggesting me go to UNSW. He says UNSW would be the best UNI to go. UNSW is good at every field and plus has one of the biggest business school in Australia. Actually, I am thinking going there.

ANU is ranked as top 1 university in Australia. However, its location is not as good as studying in Sydney and Melbourne, cause studying Bcommerce should have a better economic environment. Don't you think so?

Melbourne Uni I have no idea. I have never been there. However, I think it is the best uni in Australia. But one thing, they have applied new education model according to America. If I go to there, wouldn't like being the testing dog under the new model? Dangerous?

If I rank the top 5 universities in Australia, would be like following:
1. Melbourne UNI
2. UNSW
or
1.UNSW
2.Melbourne UNI
3. QU
4. USYD
5.ANU

Just need some recommendation from you guys or should I call confirmation. These are my thoughts. Would love to exchange with you guys. Thanks a lot. Wish you all have goog uni life.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
ANU is ranked as top 1 university in Australia. However, its location is not as good as studying in Sydney and Melbourne, cause studying Bcommerce should have a better economic environment. Don't you think so?
so using that logic, studying business at harvard (located at Massachusetts) is crap and is a stupid decision compared to studying at a financial hub such as new york or sydney?

also i figured i'll correct you - ANU is ranked 1 outside the UK/US for the last four or so years.

lou071

HSC
N/A
many of my friends studying Bachelor of Commerce go to UNSW
and told me that it is better at UNSW.
so i guess UNSW is better...

runnable

HSC
ANU is easily the best Uni is Australia. Your ranking is based on... location? While Oxford, Cambridge, Stanford and Harvard etc are not in a major city.

As for your question, UNSW,USyd,UMelb are all good choices for BCommerce and it depends on which city you want to go. There will be a lot of internationals to associate with in UNSW if thats your thing.

HSC
ffs, don't go by uni rankings, they're primarily based on research and postgrad stuff that is absolutely useless to undergrads. Do research but look beyond the 'prestige' and ranking bullshit.

HSC
N/A
UWS.

its probably the biggest uni in Australia. it covers all of western sydney.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
ffs, don't go by uni rankings, they're primarily based on research and postgrad stuff that is absolutely useless to undergrads. Do research but look beyond the 'prestige' and ranking bullshit.
then one should go to UWS if he gets 99 UAI, when he can get into his course ar UNSW/USYD easily.

HSC
then one should go to UWS if he gets 99 UAI, when he can get into his course ar UNSW/USYD easily.
*sigh*

No one should decide what uni to go to purely on rankings that is virtually irrelavent to undergrads, as per what my post said.

Nothing was said about UAI nd u shuld lyk totali go to da co0l smart uniz cuz ur uai lyk heepz big yeh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)