Bcommerce and beconomics and psychology (1 Viewer)

aditya

HSC
hey guys,

i just need to know a few things...

firstly, for bcommerce - can u major it with psychology in any way? arts/science wateva - and also if u can, can u major in two things with commerce, and 1 thing in science/arts for psych???

please help

and secondly, i was reading some usyd book for 2005 and under beconomics i couldnt find the finance major? but on the website, it showed up :S

where have i gone wrong??

thanks

cakes

hi
HSC
yeah you can do an additional major in psych in b commerce

in b economics, you have to major in economics or econometrics, but again, you can do an additional major in finance

thats what i can gather from the handbook :confused:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Yeh i think for a straight commerce degree you can do 2 majors, so you can do psychology as your 2nd major (i think)
and yeh finance is probably only available as a 2nd major in B. Economics

If you have any more questions or need to confirm anything you should email the usyd people. they read your questions properly and i have found them to be heaps helpful whenever i had inquiries. they usually get back to you within 2-3 days too.

psych_girl

HSC
-:)---->

I wanna do psychology (Science) combine with biomedical engineering if possible.......... :) :) :) :) but...............5 years..no idea it is a pass degree or whatever it is................My God!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
psych gal, u lost me there.... wut u mean by pass degree???

uhm... i doubt u can major psych if u dun do sci/psyc.... so might need to combine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)