BBus enrolment 2005 ?? (1 Viewer)

MrA

Has any1 re-enrolling for bus next year received that email we were supposed to receive like a month or so ago after we submitted the enrolment forms???

when and how do we select tutorials???

Dave85

HSC
nah i never recievd that email 2 confirm that i was enrolled but when i looked @ my student admin i was enrolled in them...

Dave85

HSC
MrA said:
then when do we select tuts???
i got an email yesterday saying they had processed my enrollment form. ive already picked my tuts and stuff. u hav to do that before xmas apparently. just go to:

http://mysubjects.uts.edu.au/aplus/apstudent

then type in ur detials and select ur tuts! simple as that. I think in jan sometime they officially tell u which preferences u were given in ur choice of tuts etc

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You have until January to select your preferences. I'll get the exact date shortly. To be safe, pick them ASAP!

Dave85

HSC
mr EaZy said:
is business very similar to commerce in other unis?
yeah pretty much from my experience... it seems more practical tho when i compare it to friends who do commercce @ the gong. but yeah i think they're pretty similar in a lot of aspects. i do biz but it wudnt hav bothered me if i was doing commerce @ sydney or somewhere else

sHin

Anyone have a guesstimate of what the UAI cut-off migh be this year?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This thread is not really the place to ask that question. The UAI cutoff will most likely be around the same as this year, around about 91-94. That's my guess anyway. Anything can happen!

Dave85

HSC
sHin said:
Anyone have a guesstimate of what the UAI cut-off migh be this year?
im going 2 hav a stab... i reckon it'll be 93.55.
u heard it here 1st people's!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just to make it clear, this thread is to do with enrolment for anyone doing Business for continuing students only. Any dates and instructions listed in here are for current students only, so please don't get confused. Please don't ask other questions in here.

epsilon

HSC
Sorry, but just felt like butting in :D I noticed that it's UAI is falling. Shouldn't it be a little bit lower than last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)