BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths also! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

Black Hawker said:
Hey Bobness, can you tutor 2 people in a session at Parramatta library for maths 3 unit Year 11 going onto Year 12? If so how much?
Sorry although i did the prelim ext1 maths course, i do not feel i am qualified to tutor for this.

There are many other lovely tutors on these forums who offer this service but.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

As a result of increased university commitments both extracurricular and curriculum this semester, I will return to these forums after November 5*.

If you have any queries (especially 08ers who will begin with Journeys in term 4 of this year) drop me a line at much.bobness@gmail.com.

Au revoir.

*V for Vendetta (Guy Fawkes :eek:)

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A

Hey! I know Bobness, and he has some spaces left. The only thing that sucks is that he only tutors from home now :( (or UNSW, i heard him mentioning he had a really good student he tutored there)

Anywho, great teacher and he's doing heaps well in uni english as well. If you get him, he's bound to bring up Harold Bloom or Northrop Frye at some point - and funny thing is i'm actually interested in it. The relaxed humour and energy he has could be the reason.

Thanks for everything Bobness and I'll see you around! :eek:

Heathcliff

HSC

lovethehsc said:
Hey! I know Bobness, and he has some spaces left. The only thing that sucks is that he only tutors from home now :( (or UNSW, i heard him mentioning he had a really good student he tutored there)

Anywho, great teacher and he's doing heaps well in uni english as well. If you get him, he's bound to bring up Harold Bloom or Northrop Frye at some point - and funny thing is i'm actually interested in it. The relaxed humour and energy he has could be the reason.

Thanks for everything Bobness and I'll see you around! :eek:
Interesting :santa: Definitely intrigued me.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Also, i will have to edit my original post sometime soon as the previous sarcasm lingers.

However it's serious business with my new students at the moment and i will be holding intensive study classes in the holidays at reduced rates, more on this later!

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

Like if you want to do well in English, Bob is who you'll need to see.

I totally sucked at English but through his tough teaching style, I was able to get a band 6.

My external exam mark is 92 and my hsc mark is 90. Not crash hot but considering that I'm one of those "maths nerds who suck at english" this is so good for me.

Thank you Bob. You rock.

/endorsement

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

~shinigami~ said:
Like if you want to do well in English, Bob is who you'll need to see.

I totally sucked at English but through his tough teaching style, I was able to get a band 6.

My external exam mark is 92 and my hsc mark is 90. Not crash hot but considering that I'm one of those "maths nerds who suck at english" this is so good for me.

Thank you Bob. You rock.

/endorsement
Hi Stevo!

Yes you rock too congrats on the band 6!

That is 100% of my students scoring 90+ so far, keep the good news coming :)

Hope i wasn't too harsh on you hehe, but yes i'm so COMMITTED to ensuring each and every one of my students scores a top band that i'd go to jail for them.

As i'm committed.

Yeah.

P.S. Hope it's ok for me to say this, but Stevo started with me in the mid band 5 range. However i pushed and pushed him to the limit which allowed him to attain an elevated 92 in the HSC as you can all see. I'm most proficient in helping students flesh out insightful, sophisticated yet condensed responses for the idiosyncratic Boardofstudies Central Marking Scheme :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)