Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Empress of All

HSC
It's pretty sad that they're ending it at season 4, but i'm happy they get to go out on their own terms.

Season 3 definatley had it's great moments & it's not so great moments (the love triange really ticked me off) but i'm still hanging out for season 4, btw does anyone know where i can *legally* get my hands on the mini-series on dvd??

It's been confirmed by RDM that Starbuck is back in person, not just in Lee's head.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm fairly sure i saw the miniseries in my local video ezy store JUST the other day! it was either $15 or $25..can't remember :eek:

jordie

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
AHHHH it cant BE! I finished watching all the available BSG eps a while ago, and hearing that theres only one season left?!?!?!?! no wai :( just no wai :(
Ah man, I was so full on the same. I had BSG and Dr.Who in new modern formats and they are both so freakin' sweet, and now they go and do this! They could have taken it to 6 seasons :/

Well, at least there is the spin-off to sort of look forward to... You guys heard of it, "Caprica"? It takes place *before* the current TV show back when the cyclons were being made/ the original wars etc. It deals with Lee's grandfather, the lawyer. Apparently its more of a family drama though.... Won't be as good as this I don't think.

Hamchan

HSC
Just bumping this up because I just got up to the middle of season 4. I really recommend watching this show. As the critics say "it's the best show nobody watches."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)